Marketing my new special tips, help please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiG

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm after a bit of advice if possible. I've been in nails for 5 years and am now an educator.
A few months back, I had a crazy idea and went and did it. I have manufactured some special nail tips. I am selling them on a relatively small scale but now am ready to go for it and market them properly.

I believe they would be great for competing techs, fantasy nails etc. I also believe they are the longest in the world.

Any ideas guys?
Any help really appreciated.

Sam x

Hi everyone,

I'm after a bit of advice if possible. I've been in nails for 5 years and am now an educator.
A few months back, I had a crazy idea and went and did it. I have manufactured some special nail tips. I am selling them on a relatively small scale but now am ready to go for it and market them properly.

I believe they would be great for competing techs, fantasy nails etc. I also believe they are the longest in the world.

Any ideas guys?
Any help really appreciated.

Sam x

Not my area of expertise can only suggest that once patented, I would send a sample to a couple of the big companies to see if they want to take them on. Geeg is probably a good person to pm for advise, what that lady doesn't know isn't worth knowing:lol:

But I am curious, do you have a photo we could look at please:green:

Hi,
I was told I couldn't patent them - something to do with being a cosmetic product. To be honest, if someone manages to copy them, then good luck. It took me 6 months to get anyone that could actually do it! Even if I do manage to patent them, there is always a way around it so I don't really know what to do about that either. Will get a pic up soon.

Thanks hon,
Sam

I agree Gigi or Samantha Sweet are the best ones to ask for this type of advise,
good luck with them tho hun they sound very interesting,
any chance of a cheeky sample :hug:

I agree Gigi or Samantha Sweet are the best ones to ask for this type of advise,
good luck with them tho hun they sound very interesting,
any chance of a cheeky sample :hug:
hi there
just to say there is a company in america that do those type of tips already. mooing on the internet looking at nail art. Then links and saw them there. they were $25 for 20 of them if thats any help. I cant remember where i was so cant even give you a link. sorry!! but they are out there.

hi there
just to say there is a company in america that do those type of tips already. mooing on the internet looking at nail art. Then links and saw them there. they were $25 for 20 of them if thats any help. I cant remember where i was so cant even give you a link. sorry!! but they are out there.
Thanks for that info hun, but i would rather support a fellow geek in her new venture if you know i mean :hug:

Hi,

Thanks for your advice - I know the company you mean .....mine are different though. Much longer and wider and better lol!! Also in different finishes. Not saying too much more for the moment... You'll have to wait for the big launch lol!!

Sam x

Hi,

Thanks for your advice - I know the company you mean .....mine are different though. Much longer and wider and better lol!! Also in different finishes. Not saying too much more for the moment... You'll have to wait for the big launch lol!!

Sam x

sounds exciting! Sign me up for some samples! good luck :hug: xx

Good Luck For The Launch

Emptied! Weird - It wasn't full???

Sam xx

Sorry Sam, i managed to contact you hun no probs it was Glamour Beauty i was meaning :hug:

Interesting ....... I wonder how many would buy nails like that?

Latest posts

Back