marmite do u love it or hate it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marmite

• Love it (then again - I am odd).

Votes: 202 56.3%
  • It sucks. Id rather have Toe Jam on my Toast.

Votes: 157 43.7%

• Total voters
Love it on toast, not to much though and it has to have loads of butter so it melts into it.

Yuck but the again I like Twiglets:)

Yep I'm definitely odd

lol

i love it.... and twiglets too ;)
yum!

LOVE IT mm marmite on toast or crumpets and twiglets

lush.....

jules x

Mmmm I love marmite... My daughter who is now 2 also loves it... She started having a smidge on her toast when she was 6 months old!

Hey almost forgot what about Marmite mini cheddars.....

They are sooooo tasty

Marmite the most VIAL thing in the world!!!! Sorry but I hate it ……………………………….

Derry

I am reserving my vote til my marmite comes in the mail......Thanks Nikki!!!! I can't wait to try it!!! When I do I will post my findings...

Mmm, will she or won't she??? :lol:

hi there. can i butt in?... okay then.. what the heck is marmite

:) Absolutly LOVE it:)

ariaaland said:
hi there. can i butt in?... okay then.. what the heck is marmite

It's made from yeast extract; a bit like vegimite?

NailsFrmHeaven said:
I dont like marmite but i love twiglets arnt they marmite????

They are also made from yeast extract, same as Marmite.

I LOVE Marmite and twiglets (although I'm banned from kissing my husband after eating both!!)

marmite have bought out a squeezy bottle edition!!!!! :eek:

bling nails said:
marmite have bought out a squeezy bottle edition!!!!! :eek:

Lol - I LOVE marmite, and have done for as long as I can remember! I love Bovril too - YUM YUM YUM

I have not tried the squeezy bottle - but I have found that Tomato Sauce always tastes different out of a plastic bottle - maybe marmite will too!!

X

I absolutely hate it, though saying that Mum used to put a bit in her gravy when she was making it and that was lovely, but definately couldn't eat it on toast or anything

Joan

Ms.Matrix said:
I am reserving my vote til my marmite comes in the mail......Thanks Nikki!!!! I can't wait to try it!!! When I do I will post my findings...

Mmm, will she or won't she??? :lol:
this is really funny....a while ago I took a jar of marmite for my american friends...you would think I had tried to poison them :lol: hope you like it more than they did :lol: xxx

vile stuff.. always remember in school we did an experiment to make the marmite go white... u put a tiny bit on a plate and pat it for hours with a spoon .. and it changes colour....!!!

would never eat it... and toe jam is preferable for me!!!

Latest posts

Back