marmite do u love it or hate it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marmite

• Love it (then again - I am odd).

Votes: 202 56.3%
  • It sucks. Id rather have Toe Jam on my Toast.

Votes: 157 43.7%

• Total voters
Absolutely looovvvveeee it.
Always have and always will (much to my husbands disgust)

:hug:

Love it, especialy with a glass of milk.:)

i hate it it smells like dog food:lol:

Love it but only with chesse or dippy eggs.

On toast with butter, absolutley hate it

I adore marmite, but it doesnt like me!!! If I eat it, especially in the morning, I have indigestion for the whole day!

But saying that - I can eat bovril on toast and its fine, I am a strange one though, when I was younger, I used to like eating oxo cubes!!!!! Couldnt get enough of them!:eek: :green:

Is it like Vegemite????? I love my vegemite for brekkie and a nice cup of coffee.

I am a strange one though, when I was younger, I used to like eating oxo cubes!!!!! Couldnt get enough of them!:eek: :green:

I love marmite its yummy , really helps with a hangover and im always using it when im cooking.

My best friend used to sprinkle oxo cube over ready salted crisps!!! :)

I hate it ...but then again....I don't exept you to like raw Herring with unions like we eat over here.:lol:

LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! yummy yummy in my tummy!

i cant stand the stuff.im actually suprised that at the moment the poll reads that more people love it than hate it.i cant believe it.double yukk!:|

loveeeeeee it!!!!

love love love marmite yummy yummy :lick: :lick:

Hate it with a passion!! The sticky pot is enough to make me wretch! Why is a marmite pot always sticky!!!??? Bleugh!! Not for me!! lol

:confused: i always used to retch at the very thought of marmite, until i became pregnant for the second time, when i had an urge to eat it. since then i am quite partial to cheese and marmite sandwiches! bizzarre!

We just need Creative in Vista, CA to invent the "Marmite" Scentscations scent.

Not sure my Greek clients will know what it is....!!

Eva

Yep.... I love it.....
Especially the new squirty bottle!!!

A Friend of mine suggested trying Marmite and banana on toast.... sounds disgusting, but I did try it, and it is fabulous!!!!!!

Yummmmm...

mmmmmmmmmmm I love it:)
but can only have small dabs over my toast! dont like it too thick:)

Marmite & Filadelphia sandwiches are yummy=:) Nursery Tea

Me loving the marmite!!!! But only on toast !!!!

Really hard, i hate the smell of it, the look of it, and on toast, its just vile. I can even tell whether people had it for their breakfast by their breath!! Yick yuck!:mad:

BUtttttt.. i love it when i spoon in into the gravy, for Sunday dinner and sausages and mash,:eek: its tastes divine.... swwooonnnn

I know I am weird!

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back