marmite do u love it or hate it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marmite

• Love it (then again - I am odd).

Votes: 202 56.3%
  • It sucks. Id rather have Toe Jam on my Toast.

Votes: 157 43.7%

• Total voters
I'm lovin it!

Specialy on crisp bread, butter first then a bit of marmite and mix together....yum:lick:!

I love it :Kissing:

I can eat it on toast or bread or even out the jar!!

:twisted: its fab in a cheese toasty mmmmmmmm

i loooooooooooooooove it x

Umm it's nice especially on crackers. Do you guys like Bovril? thats my favourite especially with a plate of tiny pasta rings and melted cheese yummmmmmmmmm

Toasted cheese and marmite loooooooovvvvvvveeeeeee it

YUCK, YUCK & YUCK :eek: Think that says it all

I LOVE IT!!! I have it on bread with really strong cheddar - Taste explosion!!!

When I was little my Dad used to tell me off for spreading it too thick he said it would hurt my insides LOL!!

i have never tried marmite before - purely because i cant bring myself to put it near my mouth. it looks absolutely disgusting. so for me - i hate it!!!

It looks funny and it smells weird and it tastes bad.

I love it!!!!:green::green::green::green:

I hated the stuff, always a Bovril girl me! Then I went Veggie for a bit and couldn't get enough of it, very strange! I love the stuff! Cut yourself a big slab of fresh white bread, load it with butter and then a nice coat of marmite! Yum yum! No wonder I have a weight problem! lol

mmmm i loves it, makes me wana have some toast with marmite on with a nice cuppa tea mmmm (lol):eek: :lol:

mmmm i loves it, makes me wana have some toast with marmite on with a nice cuppa tea mmmm (lol):eek: :lol:

mmm yeah, marmite on toast with a cup of tea! You can't beat it!!

I did try it once- and that was enough for a lifetime....:eek:.

( I did also try some "p......-dick " dessert....and I loved it!!"---??'!!!??- no I am not joking):lol:

- I guess it the same with this stuff as our "Brown Cheese"- I have English's clients throwing it at me...saying

" If you can eat this stuff....YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!" And they never look at me in the same way again.....its like the trust has gone.....:irked: ?????:green:

well i havent tried it yet,but i got a jar in the fridge..My bf(from cardiff)sent one with me when i went back home...it doesnt smell nice,the dog loved it though..

I love marmite,was brought up on it.Marmite thinly spread on toast and lovely on my soldiers and dipped in boiled egg and a nice mug of tea.Perfection.LOL:green:

I was talked into trying it once....

How bad could it be? I asked. I'm American, never heard of the stuff before, and I'll pretty much try anything once ( exceptions being anything seafood related)

The result of the taste test?

"BLAHHHH!!! Why would you feed that to someone you supposedly like?!?!"

mmmmmm love it - marmite and cucumber sandwiches - lovely

MMMMMMMMMMMM LOVE IT my husband hates it one of my daughters loves it and one hates it just like their parents then:lol:

Latest posts

Back