Matte Black nail varnish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbienailz

Reaction score
can anyone advise on a matte black nail varnish please..i am finding it extremely difficult to find one:cry:

no gloss or shimmer or glitter

many thanks

debbie

polish polish? or a custom thing could work too?

hi if it's matt black your looking for Essie has it in licorice and creative(CND) seem to have a new range out from sweet squared ltd part of their plexi pop collection .hth

voodoo !that's the one i was thinking on but couldn't remember name im after that as well i've heard it is a fantastic black .don't know about the top coat as most are glossy finishes unless any of girls know where to get a matt one from?

jane

Last edited:
CND Voodoo is the great black polish for that patent leather black look.

But if you want matte black, really not shiny, then use black acrylic paint.

Why do you want it matte?? Or did you mean you wanted a cream polish as opposed to a glossy polish?

opi doid black onyx...its got a new name lady something but thats FAB!

you can get matte finish top coat, i think orly do one.

thanks geeg ive heard that this voodoo black is really good ..ive just started to get used to using creatives products.

grafton sell a product called nails for males in the orly range which is a matt topcoat and also a matt topcoat that will go over any black and change it to matt that might be easier

grafton sell a product called nails for males in the orly range which is a matt topcoat and also a matt topcoat that will go over any black and change it to matt that might be easier

thats the one i was thinking of.

do they ?? i mustve missed that one then ..i use some of orlys polishes.
j x

Latest posts

Back