Meeting up at olympia? moved to Chit Chat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the badge idea - ooooh I cant wait :D

Shaza

I've been looking forward to coming for AGES (and i might be able to still!) but last night i was at a dance compeitition and one of my friends crushed my big toe and broke one of my metacharsals (cant spell it!) by standing on it while we were leaving the stage! Ow :sad: Im going to try and make it still cos iv been waiting for so long but i don't think i can! My foot is black! I was going to post a pic but I didn't think youd like to see it!
So good luck to everyone compeiting I really want to come but...
Maybe! Love kat x

HI...

I love the badge and Tshirt ideas...count me in please Laystar please.

Hi all,

I'm going on Monday because I don't think I can face walking round on Sunday with one of my students!!!

I'd love to meet up with anyone who's going on Monday. I'll be meeting Rachel Myatt there (aka Chocolate!). Whoever is going and wants to meet up pm me and we'll arrange where to meet. I know it sounds silly but just inside the entrance is probably a good place as it's less busy than the Creative stand!!!!!!!!!!

layla , i would definately love a badge!!
i will also b competing, i think it's going to b MAD!
the easiest place to meet , i think is outside the comp area after it finishes.
if we give it about 10-15 mins so everyone gets there, & then move onto somewhere for a coffee.
if not mayb meet up 30 mins b4 the awards in the room where they r doing the awards.
there r a few different coffee places at olympia, so it may b difficult to all know which one every1 is at?!!
how about it?
liza xx

liza smith said:
layla , i would definately love a badge!!
i will also b competing, i think it's going to b MAD!
the easiest place to meet , i think is outside the comp area after it finishes.
if we give it about 10-15 mins so everyone gets there, & then move onto somewhere for a coffee.
if not mayb meet up 30 mins b4 the awards in the room where they r doing the awards.
there r a few different coffee places at olympia, so it may b difficult to all know which one every1 is at?!!
how about it?
liza xx

Hi Liza,

What time doe's the comp end?
I'm catching my train in manchester between 9 and 10 am (not sure about exact time untill tickets arrive) and i think it takes about 3- 31/2 hours to get there! i don't want to miss everyone!

I'd love to go to Olympia. Have I left it to late to get tickets? Where do I get them from.....and is anyone from Shropshire going so that I can at least meet up with someone when I get there because I'll panic if I go on my own....:cry:

Angela
xx

i have one angela, if you want to pop round for it, it will admit 2.

Oooh Dawn I'm just about to PM you....xx

Angela
xx

hiya kelly
the comp usually finishes between 1pm & 1.30 pm.
ifu think u may miss us pm me & i'll give u my mobile no & u can catch up with us
liza xx

Thanks Liza,

Hopefully i will get there before 1.30 but if not it would be a good idea to phone u thanks, cos i can't wait ta meet u all!

I'm coming, I'm coming...........too and so is Debs. So we'll meet up with you all too.

Adele

i would like a badge or and t shirt i will be there on monday at about 11 ish so can i give you the money and collect it from you there as i think it will take too long to post it out here also it's not reliable .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :lol:

Meeping Chicha I WANT A BADGE TOO - tell me how much... also if everyone is going for coffees let me know so I can sneak off for a bit :rolleyes: :)

Mrs Geek said:
Meeping Chicha I WANT A BADGE TOO - tell me how much... also if everyone is going for coffees let me know so I can sneak off for a bit :rolleyes: :)
LOL well Samantha at least this year we wont be scaring the hell out of you lol.......remember last year Olympia....Layla, Faye and us.......and all the laughing and shouting lol...poor people there thought we had all gone nuts......well heck no, it was just a geeky meeting..........
So aint time flown by a year ago already and so much has happend.........
So here is to our first meeting anniversary.................And here is to meeting many more geeketts and geeks xxxxx
clink clink I feel a Voddy and Orange coming on XXXXX

Nailsinlondon1 said:
LOL well Samantha at least this year we wont be scaring the hell out of you lol.......remember last year Olympia....Layla, Faye and us.......and all the laughing and shouting lol...poor people there thought we had all gone nuts......well heck no, it was just a geeky meeting..........
So aint time flown by a year ago already and so much has happend.........
So here is to our first meeting anniversary.................And here is to meeting many more geeketts and geeks xxxxx
clink clink I feel a Voddy and Orange coming on XXXXX
hey can we get merry.xxlook forward to meeting you xxxxxxxxxxxxxoh just to let you know before hand what i look like . i look like a mad woman...vouge have yet to sign me up so don't be stunned by my looks ha ha .xxsense of houmor is essensialxxxx p.s hope you all gathered by now that i am welsh and can't spell in english ...nor welsh come to that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhe he

Hi,

Anyone passing by Leominster, Herefordshire? I need a lift (will pay towards petrol).

PM me if you can help.

Sharon

Not long now girls. I can't wait for Olympia. My mum is going to come with me and poss a couple of my therapist friends. My mum is a hairdresser but has never been to olympia sure she will love it.
I'm going on the sunday hope to see you there it would be great to finally meet you geekies!!!! It will be a laugh. Just wanted to wish a huge good luck to everyone entering the competitions!!!!!!!! ;)

See you soon - hopefully!!!!!

Has a time & place to meet been arranged yet?? x

I think if a time was arranged we`d need a hall to meet in not just a place in a corner somewhere.
Possible the best place to meet would be outside the hall after the competition is finished, around 2o`clock. They`d certainly be in need of refreshments by then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back