Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could get my hands on this product. Being in north america sometimes sucks :( no shipping for certain UK products,this being one of them :'(

Martin you are a GENIUS .. This product is amazing! Bye bye rockstars with powder glitter on top of gel! Hello megamix!! And wow is it strong or what! My bendy nails have all the strength they need! I am so amazed and satisfied by this product ! Great job Martin ! The versatility is simply incredible ! Mixed great, when on great, cured great and looka great! Thanks a million for you amazing customer support :)
Here are my nails mega mix mixed with a local brand of nail glitters and this one is called Black Heart :)

Leila these look gorgeous! How many coats of glitter mix did you use? And did you need to also apply a clear coat of MM over the top for smoothness? Or did you just go straight to topcoat and they were smooth? X

I have sat and read this whole thread (it took a while lol) and I have only read good things it sounds like a great product, I'm of to order now, I'm so excited I can't wait to start playing xx

I have sat and read this whole thread (it took a while lol) and I have only read good things it sounds like a great product, I'm of to order now, I'm so excited I can't wait to start playing xx

All ordered just got to be patient now and wait. I ordered the hex shapes and mixer pin as well, and I told myself I wasn't buying any nail products this month lol x

All ordered just got to be patient now and wait. I ordered the hex shapes and mixer pin as well, and I told myself I wasn't buying any nail products this month lol x

Yeah we all lie to ourselves like that ;)

You won't be disappointed when MM comes through, I can't stop stroking my now strong, sleek, smooth, shiny, bespoke and growing nails ;)

I'm now ready to trial it on a client, she is currently deciding from her own stash of varnishes which one to have mixed and applied lol.

So if you used the mega mix to create a colour could you then use it between the top and base coat of the brand you already use or do you have to use a mega mix top and base?

So if you used the mega mix to create a colour could you then use it between the top and base coat of the brand you already use or do you have to use a mega mix top and base?

I'm sure its already been mentioned (may be worth taking a read through to be sure, its long but totally worth the read) that you can use it between your usual gel polish top and base.
I used a gel polish base but Megamix top - Amaze Glaze over mine and they are still perfect.

I have bought all of the mm products and sometimes I like to get a different brand of gel polish in a specific colour but don't necessarily want to stock the brand can I use the mm base and top cat with the colour instead of buying the base and top coat from that range?

Totally missed this thread! Was told about it by another geek so I've just spent a while reading it all and now I'm going to order! I'd decided to stop using loose glitter on Gelish as I always need too many top coats and have to buff sharp bits but I'm hoping this will solve the problem! ;)

Totally missed this thread! Was told about it by another geek so I've just spent a while reading it all and now I'm going to order! I'd decided to stop using loose glitter on Gelish as I always need too many top coats and have to buff sharp bits but I'm hoping this will solve the problem! ;)

Told you, it sounds good lol xx

I have bought all of the mm products and sometimes I like to get a different brand of gel polish in a specific colour but don't necessarily want to stock the brand can I use the mm base and top cat with the colour instead of buying the base and top coat from that range?
yes its compatible with almost any gel polish so should work if you buy an alternative gel polish brand colour :)

for best results use megamix top and base but for the most part it will be compatible with other gel polish systems base and top

Has anyone used the amaze glaze yet?

Yes I use Amaze Glaze... I purchased the complete system. The Amaze Glaze is great, lovely finish...very shiny. :)

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've already read this entire thread but I've forgot if this has already been asked... Can you use the amaze glaze over gelish? So say I did gelish foundation and then gelish colour...could I finish with the amaze glaze?

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok I got nail mail! Turns out I fibbed a little, I actually ordered the bottle and not the pot and forgot which oops.
Still, it's my last shift in work this week tonight so I'm supper excited to start playing tomorrow.
I have been curious, do you think it can mixed with acrylic paint? I have some gorgeous neon ones I'd really like to use.

I got mine today, excellent service!! And a day off tomorrow to play, so excited!!:lol::wink2:

I've already read this entire thread but I've forgot if this has already been asked... Can you use the amaze glaze over gelish? So say I did gelish foundation and then gelish colour...could I finish with the amaze glaze?

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using SalonGeek mobile app
yes you can use amaze glaze over gelish

each part of the megamix system is an independently great product that can be used to mix and match with any system

and magically come together to create a fantastic system together

Yes I use Amaze Glaze... I purchased the complete system. The Amaze Glaze is great, lovely finish...very shiny. :)

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app
sass would you even go as far as to say it is Amazin!!!!!!!!! wink
just teasing you :)

Latest posts

Back