Menopause! Doc says no, but

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh, waxcetera, you and all the other Geeks who have posted, have had a really bad time.

Menopause is a relatively, historically speaking, new condition. Basically, women produced babies and died young.

I have been so lucky. I didn't even consider seeing my GP because all I had was heavy periods and night sweats. No mood swings at all. Hate to say it, but it was nothing for me.

May I just say that if you have worrying symptoms it would be a good idea to have it thoroughly checked out.

I'm goin to tell the doc again when I go.
Is there a needle free acupuncture? ;) only way I could have that lol

Hi...just a thought...you say you have a coil fitted? I think that would affect your fsh reading as it's releasing some kind of hormone....I was on the pill with all these symptoms and the doc told me they wouldn't get a true hormone level reading till I came off....when I did my fsh was really high showing I was going through menopause...keep your chin up and I hope the doctors get to the bottom of it soon for you. X

Hi...just a thought...you say you have a coil fitted? I think that would affect your fsh reading as it's releasing some kind of hormone....I was on the pill with all these symptoms and the doc told me they wouldn't get a true hormone level reading till I came off....when I did my fsh was really high showing I was going through menopause...keep your chin up and I hope the doctors get to the bottom of it soon for you. X

I think your right there when I had mine blood test done I was on the pill.
Now I've got the coil hormone free maybe have another blood test.

I did wonder about the coil intereferring but she knows I'm on the coil.
Maybe I should have that out? It was only for heavy periods, I was sterilised 10 yrs ago.
I dunno what to do for the best

Latest posts

Back