Micro ring weave variations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to buy a weft and get you to fit it !! Wonder if my mum will pay for it for my Christmas ?? Do you have any appts left just before Christmas ( incase she is happy to allow it :) ) xx

Haha! I do hun ☺️ working everyday!

The girl who had it in for 3 months, it was hinging mind you, but it was still there! 😂 x

The girl who had it in for 3 months, it was hinging mind you, but it was still there! 😂 x

Ok I will speak to her and let you know :)... I want to try the sjk luxury weft on myself so would just buy that then pay you to fit it if that's ok? Xx

Char.. Would you fit a weave from
HairPlanet one on its own ? 120g? Is it decent enough for only one .. I know obv 2 packs would be best but price range wise I can't spend more than £100 and was looking at sjk but doing ombré and it would take 2 weeks to custom order :( xx

Char.. Would you fit a weave from
HairPlanet one on its own ? 120g? Is it decent enough for only one .. I know obv 2 packs would be best but price range wise I can't spend more than £100 and was looking at sjk but doing ombré and it would take 2 weeks to custom order :( xx

I reckon the 16" one would be fine on it's own, as there will be more of it. I've only ever fitted 1 packet of 20" before and it was mainly to thicken xx

bit of an old thread, but i've started using this method - does anyone else?

Link & Sew Hair Extensions | HairPlaceNYC

i find it a really secure method and as most of my clients like hair ups it enables me to safely double up the weft on the track with less bulk than adding more rows.

only reason i ask is that i dont know the official name for it, if anyone could help?

I made a video on how I do the micro weave as I was having to explain it several times a day!

First ever video I've made in my life!

http://youtu.be/dCKUJbL_2D0

Wow! I had no idea this could be done! I'm going to try this ASAP! Can they be washed etc same as normal single micro extensions? How long do they last? (Nice video charjem) :)

Sorry, I ment that that particular weft that she got fitted was not suitable for her very fine hair!

This is the one I do..
sudaresa.jpg

Is this the under and over technique? xx

Wow! I had no idea this could be done! I'm going to try this ASAP! Can they be washed etc same as normal single micro extensions? How long do they last? (Nice video charjem) :)

Yes! I have a client who gets hers refitted every 3 months. Ideally tightening should be done every 6-8 weeks.
And thanks! My first ever video 😄

Best idea ever !! This made it so much more understandable rather than trying to imagine it when reading the instructions lol!! Top girl x

Best idea ever !! This made it so much more understandable rather than trying to imagine it when reading the instructions lol!! Top girl x

I know, I honestly was getting so many mails asking how it is done, so I figured, do a video! Now clients have seen how it is done, the requests for this method have increased!
I actually enjoyed making the video, I think I will do another few on the other methods. For demonstration purposes only, not as a tutorial! I don't want to be responsible for these "YouTube taught" hair extensionists 😂

I know, I honestly was getting so many mails asking how it is done, so I figured, do a video! Now clients have seen how it is done, the requests for this method have increased!
I actually enjoyed making the video, I think I will do another few on the other methods. For demonstration purposes only, not as a tutorial! I don't want to be responsible for these "YouTube taught" hair extensionists 😂

Yeah do lol your work is fab if I was to train in this method what would it be under a lot less strain on the hair than a a plait how many rows do you normally do for a full head and do you double any up xx

[QUOTE=Chantelle

I'm not sure, I haven't actually trained in this method 🙈 (I know, shocking)

I do every head different, but I usually work in the same way as how a braided weave is done. I double up rows for thicker hair also. This method has no problem holding.

Just bumping for someone :) xx

CharJem, what are you wearing on your fingers? Are these to prevent blisters? Xx

I actually have slight dermatophagia, that's why I'm wearing them in the video, but normally I wear them on my right hand when doing micro rings to prevent blistering.

Are they just plasters are what are they? Would love something like this to prevent blisters!! X

Latest posts

Back