millenium tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

lisaowens

Reaction score
have anyone used these tips are they any good ?

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
I have used them...they are a good value tip. But i still prefer CND tips.

marian

Reaction score
I have used them but got a lot of splitting and cracking, tried other tips and had no bother!

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
I use millenium tips,
I use the french white,these seem to fit the majority of clients,
and I use the clear,
I have also used the natural but wasn;t too keen so gave them away,
I havent had a problem with them
hth xxxx

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
they are o.k
but there are better tips out there easier to blend etc.....but ok for a budget buy...like most things you get what you pay for but personally not the quickest blenders in the world

Retired

Reaction score
I
I use the french white,these seem to fit the majority of clients,
Hiya,

Notice you use french white tips. What in particular do your clients want with these, please? I have been asked to do a bride who wants white tips and gel overlay but they won't cure so well, will they. What would you suggest I use? I have Acrygel which I can put a few coats of but would I need to build the apex up?

Thanks in advance. :hug:

jojosnails

Reaction score
i found the tips took longer to blend than my usual cnd velocity tips.

blossom

Reaction score
Hiya,

Notice you use french white tips. What in particular do your clients want with these, please? I have been asked to do a bride who wants white tips and gel overlay but they won't cure so well, will they. What would you suggest I use? I have Acrygel which I can put a few coats of but would I need to build the apex up?

Yes I would say build up the apex, you could get away with a smallish one as long as the nails were very short. Can you do l&p?

Retired

Reaction score
Yes I would say build up the apex, you could get away with a smallish one as long as the nails were very short. Can you do l&p?
I can, but still need loads of practice especially as it's going on a bride. Not sure if she will go with l&p though till I see her. She did specify gel. :cry: Anyway I find it easier to do. Wot a predicament!! :lol:

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Hiya,

Hi hun , I only use l+p so I'm not sure about acrygel, or any other gel,
I'm sure someone will come along to help though,
Thankfully I dont use white tips too much now, due to my persuasive sculpting powers :green:,
But when I first began, it was all i knew how to do, White tips then overlay,
I do still have a few clients who want this and only this, and wont try anything else until "the next time mabey":rolleyes::green:

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
I love Millenium's clear tips, they're the best clear I've used. Didn't think much of their natural, took a fair bit of work to blend, but they're good if you're on a budget :D

Latest posts