Mineral Based Makeup - Why is it good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have had another go at my minerals this week after this thread i used them before but felt it aged me.......and have realised i really have to keep buffing and buffing, the more i buff the better it looks
and "glee" gorgeous lovely subtle blushed looked like your happy and glowing

You can fake everything these days - even happy and glowing!!!! :):)

strange it does for me....

anyway its from Sally's and its called ...Face Secrets Powder Buff Brush ....if you work through the options on there website....you should find it...HTH x

strange it does for me....

anyway its from Sally's and its called ...Face Secrets Powder Buff Brush ....if you work through the options on there website....you should find it...HTH x

cheers hun

I have asked a representative of lilylolo if they could spare a few mins to join us and help with any questions we may have regarding mineral make up....colours...application...etc....so fingers crossed. x

Online?

What a fantastic idea! Well done you.:hug:

just had a email back saying they are really busy but hope to pop on in the next few days....get ya questions ready. xx

just had a email back saying they are really busy but hope to pop on in the next few days....get ya questions ready. xx

Oooh I got lots!!:green:

I finally found exactly what I'm looking for after a long 2 month search. I must say that I've learned a ton of info about Mineral Makeup and many of the brands on the market. I am ordering from a Canadian company ( in the province beside me) and the products do not contain talc or bismuth Oxychloride or other fillers. The prices are very reasonable and the samples are very reasonably priced. Check it out at main I am so happy!!!!!!:)

The other big one is Bare Escentuals - I just took alook at their site but couldn't find details of any of their ingredients at all. Would be interesting to know.

This is what i use "100% pure" "make up so pure you can sleep in it"

Taken straight from the box :D

i.d bare minerals warmth all over face colour > Mica Bismuth oxychloride Iron oxides

i.d mineral veil > Zea mays,Starch,Zinc stearate,Magneisium stearate,Methylparaben,propylparaben,Iron oxides

i.d bare minerals spf 15

Active ingredients

(Medium ,TITANIUM DIOXIDE

Medium beige,TITANIUM DIOXIDE ,ZINC OXIDE ) Actual foundations

Oh btw Leslie Blodgett(Ceo) recomends the swirl,tap buff method,i prefer to slap it on :D

HTH'S

know this thread is a bit old but I wanted to know if anyone can tell me if Loreal True match minerals is a real mineral foundation or not?
I have bought some and like using it, and the look I achieve and its weird it seems to work well with my skin and its not so outbreak prone as normal.

know this thread is a bit old but I wanted to know if anyone can tell me if Loreal True match minerals is a real mineral foundation or not?
I have bought some and like using it, and the look I achieve and its weird it seems to work well with my skin and its not so outbreak prone as normal.

this is a list of the ingredients for this I got from another web site:

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (3.0%), Zinc Oxide (5.0%). Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethyl Siloxysilicate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Panthenol, May Contain:, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides

Now compare this to the ingredients of say Lily lolo:

Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue

I think that answers itself.

Latest posts

Back