Mink lashes on a strip or individual?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzii-x

Reaction score
Which do you preferr and why? I'm just wondering what is the difference, is it price, convenience, quality?
Thankyou for your time
Kaz x x

Hi for me its definitely the convenience side of it, I find it much easier to have all the lashes on a strip and pull them out individually rather than have them loose, I think it also saves a bit of time xx

Thankyou for your input :D

I would have to agree...the lashes on a strip are definitely lots easier to use and seem to be a much higher value for money as it saves you time and if you have a look some also offer more lashes on the strips than in the tubs.....:hug:

I prefer faux mink lashes on a strip as I find them so easy to pick up compared to loose lashes.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Thanks for your help everyone, i may have to invest in some :D im currently training and its taking quite a while to do a full set.

Defo strip!!!!!!!!!!! and I have 4 pots of loose ones that came in my kit that I will never use don't know whether its worth selling them or not x

Latest posts

Back