Minx Toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittensgotclaws

Reaction score
Hi there, i just thought i would post this as they are my first Minx toes, what do you guys and gals think? Thanks in advance for your input. :hug:xx

They look great, actually mine are identicle at the mo, lol. the sun always brings out the toes. cx

They look brilliant, I just done a set of the silver ones the other day ad am doing gold ones tomorrow night. :hug:

they look hot ...... the big toes could have gone a little further down the sidewalls, but they don't fit my clodhoppers very well either (but I am a man), so I guess that's my excuse :)

Thankyou for your comments, i know what you mean carl about the side walls on my big toes, it was a little tricky though doing them on myself :lol: i was all scrunched up and finding it a bit difficult to breath lol, putting minx on clients is so much easier :lol:

Thankyou for your comments, i know what you mean carl about the side walls on my big toes, it was a little tricky though doing them on myself :lol: i was all scrunched up and finding it a bit difficult to breath lol, putting minx on clients is so much easier :lol:

I know what you mean, I applied mine naked on the bathroom floor with a curious dog making me ticklish at all the wrong times in all the wrong places, fag in one hand , a blowdryer in the other, a pathetic infrared lamp heating up my bathroom mat needlessly and a glass of chardonnay on the bench begging for me to drink it.:eek: I was like an alcoholic contortionist.

It's trial and error, keep on keeping on.:)

I know what you mean, I applied mine naked on the bathroom floor with a curious dog making me ticklish at all the wrong times in all the wrong places, fag in one hand , a blowdryer in the other, a pathetic infrared lamp heating up my bathroom mat needlessly and a glass of chardonnay on the bench begging for me to drink it.:eek: I was like an alcoholic contortionist.

It's trial and error, keep on keeping on.:)

Ok you cant hear me but trust me i am howling with laughter! :lol::lol:

I know what you mean about your dog being nosey, they certainly make you laugh, i was doing pilates yesterday and my dogs kept getting in my face while i was on the floor and i swear i was in fits of giggles for about 10 minutes lol :)

They are fab hun, i have just brought the leopard print ones and will be putting them on my extensions at the weekend so i can promote them to my clients. x

Love 'em! I wish I knew how to Minx... :)

Lovely job Jo:hug:

I just love the metallic range of Minx - so unusual - you do realise you now have to get your flip flops out don't you !!!

i have quite short nail beds on my toes and also they are quite fan shaped so the minx fit the normal way do not cover down the side walls. The way i have got round this is to turn the largest one side ways and cut out the shape (fanned sides rather than straight) then heat and apply them...i suppose this would only work though if you toe nails were quite short like mine as you have not got much minx to work with in terms of length when they are turned around

When I've done a set of Minx toes - there are lots left over...

I have just worn a set of Silver lightening, as Jo's pic, but cut some of them in halves, quarter's and so on, applied each 'slice' in the correct way - and you cannot see the join - honestly - if I had not taken them off to do myself a set of gel french, then I'd put a pic up.
There's no reason why you cannot cut 'bits to fit' - I have and they have lasted the duration. I have applied each 'bit' correctly with the heat before & after, then used the Minx file at the end after the separate bits have been applied - hey presto! More Minx for ya moolies (Money)!:lol:

I am a generous person and not tighter than an egg up a ducks ass - just to let you know that!

Latest posts

Back