Mix ratio too wet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlouise

Reaction score
First off... hello to you all,as i have not posted in a while:hug:
I had my l&p conversion class last weekend.
I am having real problems with my bead being to wet..when i start to apply it onto the nail the bead looks to runny:rolleyes:
but i do my three wipes before picking the bead up...
I shall keep at it till i get there but any advise would be great..thank you xxxx

If your bead is too wet when you're not keeping it the powder for long enough :D

It should look like wet snow before you apply it.

You may also need to be a little more heavy handed when wiping your brush before picking up the bead,
you could always try wiping your brush 4 times instead of 3,
we all apply different pressure when wiping the brush so that is a bit of an individual thing that you need to work out hth

Get yourself a plastic sheet and just practice picking up beads of product.

You can then try wiping different times or keeping it in the powder longer to get the right consistency.

Only way to get it right is to keep trying.

My advice.... make sure you clean your brush, i was working too wet for a while and very nearly lost my brush ....

The simple answer would be to dip again in your polymer,it will com with practise.

Too dry you disgard,too wet,dip again :idea:

I used to have this problem but now im finding they are too dry! Could it be the size of my brush?

Maxine xx

its just need practising and then u will definitely master it...we all start with too wet r too dry...xx:hug:

thankyou to you all for replying:hug:
i shall just keep at it.....
i find my brush works (until i get the cnd pro styler,i am saving for) at the moment i have the edge no.8.

how is the best way to clean my brush?
i was told to clean it in the liquid then wipe it? my brush always seems damp..:irked:
sorry if i am asking stupid questions... :irked:
x

def clean your brush in the monomer :)

thankyou to you all for replying:hug:
i shall just keep at it.....
i find my brush works (until i get the cnd pro styler,i am saving for) at the moment i have the edge no.8.

how is the best way to clean my brush?
i was told to clean it in the liquid then wipe it? my brush always seems damp..:irked:
sorry if i am asking stupid questions... :irked:
x
If your brush is always damp it shows you have been using it.:green: Don't let it dry out. If you don't have any clients for a few days give your brush a dip in clean monomer you will keep it flexible. :hug:

Latest posts

Back