moan moan whinge moan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhiffy

Reaction score
sick to death of this broken foot. Broke it two months ago, just went over on it and the bone shattered into 6 bits. Have to go for an osteoporosis scan next week as its not healing. Dying to be able to walk the dog or drive the car. I thought sitting around doing very little would be lovely but after a week im bored rigid!! Anyone know owt bout osteoporosis and what i should be taking apart from calcium?

Hey hun i know how you feel i shattered my left knee and tibia last August and had to have my leg/knee rebuilt with bolts and i couldn't move for 3 months unless in a wheelchair.

It was awful! Only so much daytime tv you can watch, and things like jigsaws and puzzles usually involve sitting in an uncomphy position! Little things like making yourself a sandwich or drink are impossible and toilet stops are kept to a minimum even if it is uncomfortable!

All we can do is offer you a virtual hug!

As for the osteoporosis i dunno but my physio told me that because of my injury i would definately get osteoarthritis in the knee could it be similar to that. Apparantly this means lots of pain and stiffness for the rest of your life. Cheery eh!

xxx :hug: xxx

Got no recommendations, just look after yourself and don't try to rush to get it better.
if Jeremy Kyle is getting too much why not pamper yourself, a massage or manicure while you are laid up.

you've always got Houseguest. I love it .3 /oclock
itv week days. loads of very weird peeps, hosting dinner parties, and accomodating one of the group, it's great. going back to work tomorrow, got it on series link. so me and my hubby can watch it at the weekend, how sad are we, so there's 2 1/2 hours gone out of your week hth. thg

Got no recommendations, just look after yourself and don't try to rush to get it better.
if Jeremy Kyle is getting too much why not pamper yourself, a massage or manicure while you are laid up.
sent a few bods your way, will need a spray tan once the cast is off ;) Hows the dog?

Broken ankle last year laid me up for 14 weeks:irked:
After the first 2 weeks I was told that I had no healing at all, so went home and upped the protean in my diet and started drinking aloe vera, just a cap full a day in my orange juice, so I couldn't taste it and it did the trick.
you have all my sympathy and that of my husband, he's of with torn cartalidge (sp) in his knee he's discovered face book.
:hug::hug::hug: for you hun.

sent a few bods your way, will need a spray tan once the cast is off ;) Hows the dog?

Dog??
Gosh did I only have one last time I saw you, it has been a long time hasn't it.
I have two now and foster dogs for a rescue charity, so at the minute I have three, I have an adorable staffy x whos completely deaf but is gorgeous and easily trainable, he's already picking up sign language.
Hope you're feeling better soon, we'll have to have a pamper day and swap treatments.

Dog??
Gosh did I only have one last time I saw you, it has been a long time hasn't it.
I have two now and foster dogs for a rescue charity, so at the minute I have three, I have an adorable staffy x whos completely deaf but is gorgeous and easily trainable, he's already picking up sign language.
Hope you're feeling better soon, we'll have to have a pamper day and swap treatments.
yeah the dalmation? Got one maself now, wee mad dog called harry, border terrier/jack russell cros, absolutely daft as a brush. Be good to see you soon x

Latest posts

Back