Mobile business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygalz

Reaction score
i am going mobile soon and i still cant think of a name for my business!!! would like to hear suggestions!

How about

Home Beauty
Inspire
Beautilicious

Can' t think of anymore right now..... I'll have a little think xx

i like beautilicious, ive got the same problem, I am hoping to go mobile very soon but cant think of a name either x

I khow you shouldn't but take a look in the phone book, at other beauty salons and mobiles. This will give you some ideas and you will be able to check incase someone is using the name you have thought of.

Nails on wheels
Squeals on wheels (waxing) lol
Beauty to your door
At home beauty
Beauty 2 U

xxx

Im called Nails On Wheels!

When you are thinking of a name, if you want a website then check what is available before you decide. Obvoiusly you can't have nailsonwheels.co.uk because I bought the domain.

Good luck with choosing.

:lol:

im trying to think of a name for setting up mobile too, if youre not having a website do u need 2 buy the rights to the name at all? i no u do for a pc/ltd xxxx

why not use the name you have on here .. Beautygalz?

galznailz ........

you guys have such loose rules in the UK, if you had anything near to me (even with phonetic spelling) it would not be allowed.

It's time to be imaginative, you would/should never want to be confused with anyone else.

I have heard the most boring salon/business names in here, just reading some of the threads makes me cringe.

Sorry..... but look at em, ...... nails by?, nails at? just doesn't cut the mustard, your name should be personal/original and mean something to you, not something picked up on a website, nor a rehashed name associated with someone elses name, .....it may be with you for life and is representative of your own originality. You thought about your username on a website (well think like that) .......then mix it up ......

Or you can just call it Uglies, if it's good enough for Jade, surely it must be good enough for the rest of the UK , just add "by", "mobile" etc ......(joking of course).

Nails in Motion

Beautycall

House of Beauty

I am just plain old boring because i just used my own name ha ha. I think its a great idea to have a big beauty name but i am on of those people who will choose something then find something that i wished id had then gone on a rampage because i wish id chosen that instead. So i though oh hell i'll just use my own name.Atleast then the clients will never for get my name either.......

Im a mobile therapist and my name is Beauty on Wheels lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back