Mobile Geeks-what cars do you drive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at the moment we have one car as husband walks to work - BMW X1 11 plate. Love it, love it!!! However, we need to get another car for practicable reasons, this will be a run around - so I've just picked up an 02 plate Rover 25 ..... not quite the same. So guess who will be mostly driving the Rover!!!! :)

Kia Sportage 3sat diesel , cheap to run, tax and insure, lovely to look at, fully loaded at half the cost of more expensive equivalents. I do prefer something a bit more nippy but had to give in to family, still love it!

Renault Clio 1.5 Diesel. Not sporty but practical and was given to me for free, so I can't argue!

2006 Ford mondeo, very comfy and has bags of room in the back and the boot:)

Last edited:
Bmw 318i SE lovely to drive but when I have all my kit(nails tanning & waxing) its a wrll planned jigsaw to fit it all in the boot!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Sounds like my boot! lol

Everything fits in perfectly in its own little space :)

Mitsubushi L200 jeep - im with the 4x4 girls - my hubbys pride and joy - an absolute stand out car, decals, huge alloys, super safe, super roomy and the best bit classed as a van so full annual investment allowance off tax!!!! (hence why you see so many companies with 4x4s!) ok its pricey on fuel, tax etc but people know who you are!! its black and manly BUT i have seen girls with black ones with pink trims etc with salon name decals and they are brilliant!x

1.6L ford fusion.

I totally love it!! Loads of space (my couch even fits standing up in the boot!), nice to drive. £50 to fill it and you get around 300miles to the tank (ish)

I have a 2001 focus 1.6, loads of room in it for my couch, bags etc. Cheap to run etc. Id love a smaller car just for work, but we can only afford to run 1 and a family car is priority lol x

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

I know I'm not technically a mobile geek but due to success of brands in my salon and now becoming brand representative for a few products I have a laser blue Mini Cooper SD 2.0 diesel turbo with black alloys. Even though it is sporty the mileage is fab at 65mpg and the tax is next to nothing. I know the boot is small ish but it keeps all my gear upright and tidy. The only downside is its group 22 insurance :( but it is so fun to drive.

Saying that, the suspension is hard and I do feel I need to wear my shock absorber bra to keep my bust from flying free!!!!! Hahaha!!

I have a 60 plate focus zetec
Cheap to run, fuel lasts ages.
It's huge, but I still manage to spread my kit through out the passenger and back seats/footwell....

It's a big fat mess right now! :o x x

Thanks girls loving all the replies! 👍 Lots of feedback is always good!
Thanks 😉

Was a BMW x5 very large boot and easy to get thing in and out but a killer on fuel (over £100 a week) and I only did 1/2 my time mobile.

So changed to a Audi A5 convertible which is loads better on diesel but boot is not able to fit couch but everything else in.
Although I hardly do any mobile work now the couch "problem" is a good excuse for the o/h to get me a new car as theres a crisp white range rover sport calling my name :lol:

Nice! Seems like most of us are "exhibitionists"! Ha love it 😄 Only the best will do eh! 👌

I wanted an Audi a3 but the Hubby persuaded me otherwise ..... Audi a3 next ;-) xxx

Was a BMW x5 very large boot and easy to get thing in and out but a killer on fuel (over £100 a week) and I only did 1/2 my time mobile.

So changed to a Audi A5 convertible which is loads better on diesel but boot is not able to fit couch but everything else in.
Although I hardly do any mobile work now the couch "problem" is a good excuse for the o/h to get me a new car as theres a crisp white range rover sport calling my name :lol:

Ooooh a whit envougue if that's what they are called ;-) xxx lllooovvveerrlllyyy xx

We're all so flash! lol
Glad its not just me! hehe

I've got an Astra GTC, it's a 2L diesel so not too bad on fuel (well compared to my last car!!)
It's got good boot space - fits my bed in perfectly flat! Happy car shopping!! ;-)

Merc A class, loads of room in back and seats fold down or remove if you have beds, etc, diesel so economical too, not too bad on tax, nothing worse than struggling to get everything in and out of a small boot/rear.

Smart For Four :) She's the best little girl ever! I fold the back seats and hey presto! Massage couch, spray tan equipment and literally everything fits in perfectly :)

Only 1l engine and it feels as she almost runs on air :) Super low fuel intake and I can park everywhere!

Smart For Four :) She's the best little girl ever! I fold the back seats and hey presto! Massage couch, spray tan equipment and literally everything fits in perfectly :)

Only 1l engine and it feels as she almost runs on air :) Super low fuel intake and I can park everywhere!

I want one ... I like the parking bit ;-) xx

Latest posts

Back