Mobile meet up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allabout beauty

Reaction score
Has anyone met up from salon geek I would love to meet up with other therapists for a coffee and a chat sounds silly I know but it's gets mega lonely glad I have here tho :)

Kathryn @ all about beauty

I met up with a fellow geek on a shellac course and it was lovely to meet again and swap treatments which we hope to do again. Hope you find somebody local to you as it's a great way of seeing how you can improve, learning new skills and seeing what people like about your treatments.

I know red duck I would love it but I'm not sure how many geeks live local to me I'm in northern Ireland :) that's so nice met someone on the course and so true a great way to talk about things and even let off steam lol

i know what you mean, i find people on here alot more understanding than my so called friends. unfortunatly i'm no where near you, but good luck on your hunt for irish geeks :D

Kathryn I'm in Carnlough if you ever fancy a wee ice cream and a yarn by the sea lol, whereabouts are you again? xo

Awww thanks dolly :) hey pink fairy awk yes I know where carnlough is !! I'm in Bangor but I'd
Love an ice cream by the sea lol

Kathryn :)

Sure we will get that date sorted! I re-did my MYscara cos it needed removing and I couldnt live without it and am going away for the weekend tomorrow :)

But Im still on for you to practice - you can get practice doing a removal too :)

I met a fellow geek on my Myscara course in Dublin - she lives in Spain and we have kept in touch. Now that would be a good Geek Meet!!!

Hey ya ladybird :) wow that would be a great geek meet :) I've got my case studies done :) but anytime u need myscara treatment I'll be happy to do that for u think I might book an app with u to have mine done also :) have a great weekend away :)

No probs Kathryn - just let me know when u want them done!
- I just emailed my case studies today too - so looking forward to getting my certificate :)

I met up with a fellow geek, she fitted my hair extensions and I did her a Brazilian blow dry, we r friends on facebook now, have links to each others websites, text occasionally, also have a two others that live opp ends of the uk to me, we text and email, help each other out. I had a new extension client a few weeks ago who is already a beauty geek! Lovely forum!

Aww fuzion thats so brill!!! I agree the forum is brill :)

Ladybird hopefully u dnt have to wait to long on ur cert :) r ur clients lovin the myscara?

Kathryn

It really is a great site! Well anytime you fancy it you're more than welcome! I don't drive but I will be in Bangor in August for Tennents Vital :) Bangors not actually that far really, i'll maybe come to you for Myscara!
Gillian xo

I would love to meet up but I'm from Hampshire, in the South East of England. So anyone else near by I'd be happy to meet up! :)

all Leicester geeks hello x

I'm totally up for a cambridgeshire/bedfordshire meet.

I met up with a fellow geek on a shellac course and it was lovely to meet again and swap treatments which we hope to do again. Hope you find somebody local to you as it's a great way of seeing how you can improve, learning new skills and seeing what people like about your treatments.

'Twas I that met up with Redduck. We had a lovely morning! It's easy to feel isolated when you're a lone therapist/hairdresser or whatever, especially if you work in your own home. A chance to try stuff out as well.

Hello Bristol Geeks ;-)

Awww pink fairy yes deffo :) that would be lovely :)

I'm totally up for a cambridgeshire/bedfordshire meet.

Me too, we should try and sort something out x

Latest posts

Back