Mobile meet up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello to stafford geeks xxxx

Lovebeauty14, I'm in Hants but its a big county ;) whereabouts are you? X

I am from hants as well :) x

I'm in Gosport, near Portsmouth! X

I'm in Gosport, near Portsmouth! X

Er, that's a bit spooky, so am I! I'm in Alverstoke! X

I met up with a geek from here! It was great we swapped tips and that and got the nail trainer out! We are now good friends. I also meet with Dellaznails who was my tutor at college and now works for CND cornwall. I think that the nail community is so friendly. I would be up for a devon/cornwall meet up. Maby in plymouth or something, as I can get there in 40 mins on the train. Or any where in cornwall I can get to. I have also met up with quiet a few nail techs ether throught this or through contacts with college etc. I would even meet with someone if they were coming on holiday here lol. x

Ooo! That's just around the corner! (kind of!) I live in Military Quarters. By the looks of it there is quite a few of us geeks living in the same area, we should arrange a coffee morning!

Ooo! That's just around the corner! (kind of!) I live in Military Quarters. By the looks of it there is quite a few of us geeks living in the same area, we should arrange a coffee morning!

Whereabouts are the quarters? I'm just off the top of Jellicoe Ave.

Would be good to meet up :biggrin:

I can't see your profile as I'm on my phone, and so can't send you a pm either, what do you do?

Sarah. Xx

St Nicholas Avenue? Yes I'm currently doing my NVQ2 beauty therapy, and have also trained it gel nails, Shellac, Minx, eyelash extensions. I don't have my own business yet as I am currently in the process of leaving the Armed Forces after having a baby. :)

Yes, I know it. Congratulations on getting all those qualifications under your belt! And on your new Bubba :biggrin:

Xx

Your picture......is that the Hamble?

I live in Hertfordshire if anybody would be up for a meet :biggrin: xx

Hello any Brighton geeks!

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Any Essex geeks? :) x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I'm Essex too, Westcliff on Sea. Would be lovely to meet fellow geeks face to face!

Hello Essex ladies xxx
I'm in Chelmsford x

We should all arrange a meeting? Be lovely share ideas!

Latest posts

Back