Mobile phone recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire.1611

Reaction score
My contract is due to run out this month, and I haven't got a clue which new phone I want. I was thinking of getting an I-Phone, but I am reluctant to pay a ridiculous amount!

Have any of you got a new phone lately that you can reccommend?

Thanks in advance xx

I've got a Blackberry Bold & I love it. I bought a cheap 'blingy' cover for it and it gets comments everytime it's used.
The guys in the shop set it up for me and I've had no trouble from it.

I love my iphone! I have had one since they were launched and have upgraded every time they have brought out a new one. Just so easy to use. Depends on the amount you spend on your contract really as to whether you have to pay anything for it or not. xx

I have an iPhone and it's the best phone I've ever had. Easy to use so many apps and functions large screen for Internet to name a few things. My upgrade is due in July - I hope I can get the new 4g iPhone :)

My iphone will have to be surgically removed. I love it. Best phone ever.

Lol, mine too. This is the first iPhone I've had and never going back. Unfortunately I've still got 18 months left on the contract but going to buy the new one outright. Hubby will be getting the new iPhone too.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes iPhone all the way! The only thing that I miss from my Blackberry Curve is the Sat Nav facility which was really handy when trying to find somewhere on foot.

Hi ya I personally dont have an iphone but my brother does and it is fab... He got his from o2 and it is reconditioned but nothing wrong he pays £25 a month which is good.. I am getting mine nxt month when my current contract runs out.

i have an HTC desire which is exactly like the iphone,only better lol. it has a fantastic camera , with a FLASH! :lick: me and my hubby got a fab deal from 3 as we were already customers and we got it for 22 quid a month. I got a lush blingy cover too, which my friends say is "chavtastic" but I love it lol, what do they know. my desire has all the things an ipod has and then some and i love it. good luck in your quest

I just got a blackberry bold in white and I love it! Am not to good with touch screen so didn't go for the Iphone. The blackberry is great for internet, all my emails from 2 different addresses come through instantly, you can have different ringtones for different people both for calls and texts so you know who is calling without looking!

I got mine from carphone warehouse who were really helpful, set it all up for me and I got used to the qwerty keyboard within hours!
Only downside is my boyfriend gets jealous as I seem to spend more time on my new phone (and on here)!!

i have a blackberry curve and i absolutely love it, i get all my emails and stuff delivered to it, plus i use it for geeking, it's constantly by me!!

Iphone here. It is great for work and fun (and phone calls too).

Can your e-mails be delivered to the I-Phone as well as the Blackberry? I am torn between these two phones as well..

Also, what is the difference between the curve and the bold blackberry??

I can get my personal emails delivered to my iphone but not my work ones. This is because of the of the Moor Spa exchange server. I am pretty sure the blackberry wouldn't have work either.

Moor Spa's priority is to bring out cool new products rather than IT upgrades.

HTC Desire all the way :)

I have 5 email accounts set up on my iPhone. Why does someone need 5 emails?

1 is my work email through Microsoft exchange.
1 is hotmail I've had for over 10 years
1 is the email for my website(poor Ruth had to talk me through that)
1 is the googlemail I set up before Ruth set up her own email server
1 is for the place where I rent a room

I can't explain just how convenient it is having them all set up on my phone. I don't know when I'd check them if I didn't have quick access.

blackberry curve ! couldnt stand the iphone with the stupid touchscreen ! i will forever buy blackberry now !

I use a Blackberry also. I hate touchscreen anything. Ive played around with others iphones as they insist that this touch screen is 'better than a normal one' but alas I still cant get my fingers to work it properly. Im sticking with my buttons.

The iphone does have really cool apps tho.

think I'm going to join the 21st century and get the blackberry curve, I'm with virgin and have no contract so would be signing up for 18 months for £15 per month.

I had heard from man in hmv (orange server) that when you get a blackberry you pay your company PLUS an extra £5 on top of that to blackberry to use their facilities like email. Is this true?

Latest posts

Back