Mobile Ring Tones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray 2 Go

Independent Geek!
Reaction score
With so many mobiles having the same ring tones I decided to change mine to something completely whacky, embarasses the kids every time and I always know its my phone ringing not the persons standing next to me! It makes me smile (and anyone around me) every time it rings and so I always answer with a cheery voice!!!

It's Star Trekkin by The Firm - anyone remember it?? :)

YouTube - The Firm - Star Trekkin'

What's your mobile ring tone and why did you choose it?

Mandy x

My ringtone is Voodoo Child cos I loved it, gotta change it now move with the times and stuff!! And my txt tone is Chasing Cars, best song ever of all time ever!! lol xx

Yes I remember that Mandy lol

Mine is the Soccer Am catwalk tune. bought it for hubby then couldn't transfer it.:eek:

I have the muppet show theme it's one of those ring tones that everyone (okay not the young ones) knows but can't remember from what.

SC

I have shooting star on mine by Flip and Phil and it is so loud it scares the living daylights out of me everytime it rings.

I have Shakira,hips don't lie because Bailey does a little shimmy every time he hears the song and it looks dead cute lol .

I have the Red Dwarf theme song, I love it :)

I have shooting star on mine by Flip and Phil and it is so loud it scares the living daylights out of me everytime it rings.

I used to love that song ... I havent heard it in years!!

Mine is Poison by Groove Coverage ... I have few & change them often, Im usually the one standing in town & not realising its my phone ringing & moaning saying I wish someone would answer their phone! :rolleyes: :lol:

I had voodoo child untill just before xmas then changed it to scissor sistors dont feel like dancing.

Ive had most of the peter kay ones (best one is where he shouts "its spitting its spitting, everyone in") lmao my clients love that one.

Hubby has one at the mo when i ring him it says "warning warning its the wife" lol he thinks its the mutts nuts.

I change mine often using any of the mp3 singles i have on my phone but do sometimes forget when its ringing if ive changed it lol

Where do you guys get your ringtones from.....I really want a new one for my LG phone????

I download mp3's then put them on my phone via blootooth, browse through what ive got and set one as my ringtone.

I've got my 3 year old saying answer your phone mummy.
It's the only way I know to answer it otherwise I never relise it's mine.

My 9-5 job is working for a ringtone/wallpapers mobile producer working with large companies like EMI music etc..
They request what tones they want produced.. approve the track and we create them. I also assist in Customer services so all my ringtones are free as a perk of the job. Though I only have rudebox by robbie at the mo.. so much choice but cant think what I want.
And when a new song is released it takes about 3 weeks to create the ringtone and by then the song isnt number one anymore.

We are NOT subscription based though.. dont get this confused with others like Jamster and Ringtone King. OMG!

I had voodoo child untill just before xmas then changed it to scissor sistors dont feel like dancing.

Ive had most of the peter kay ones (best one is where he shouts "its spitting its spitting, everyone in") lmao my clients love that one.

Hubby has one at the mo when i ring him it says "warning warning its the wife" lol he thinks its the mutts nuts.

I change mine often using any of the mp3 singles i have on my phone but do sometimes forget when its ringing if ive changed it lol

Lol, I've got Peter Kay saying,"Who th hell is this, ringing at this time"
Classic I love it but my dad just rolls his eyes when it goes off LOL

Lol, I've got Peter Kay saying,"Who th hell is this, ringing at this time"
Classic I love it but my dad just rolls his eyes when it goes off LOL

I want this, where did you get that.

I've put you hands up for Detroit, courtesy of my 14 year old:eek: . Before that I had a brilliant dance tune and before that I had a stonking rock tune.

Whatever tickles my little fancy at the time!:lol:

Teri x:hug:

OH MY!! Jus reading that has took me back to when I had my skin head hair and leapt around to it!!!Mad, days!!!

I want this, where did you get that.

I've put you hands up for Detroit, courtesy of my 14 year old:eek: . Before that I had a brilliant dance tune and before that I had a stonking rock tune.

Whatever tickles my little fancy at the time!:lol:

Teri x:hug:

Teri from the Peter Kay website, it's Welcome to the http://www.peterkay.co.uk web site!
Get on t'internet hun lol :hug:

hi

my son has the most embarassing ringtones and annoying he has pete from big brother saying just w***** and nikki from bb saying 'who is she'
really funny at first but now they are annoying.

julesxx

mine is mp3 of Scar Tissue by red hot chili peppers cos its me fave song of all time.

me too. it always makes me smile, and people complain they've still got the tune in their head days later!

might have to get the peter kay one tho!

Latest posts

Back