mobile waxing needed asap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonkers

Reaction score
Hi geeks

anyone know a mobile waxer in manchester?
or anywhere good i can get one done tomorrow?

I have the hottest date on tuesday (not saying he is going to be getting lucky) lol but i seriously need help.

never had a bikini wax before so any tips on preping myself for it.

i have been single for 18mths and have a baby cos my ex didnt want to be a family (he is too young at 29) lol. anyway this guy is HOT HOT HOT!

Help me please. lol

lol what you like !!! So have a hot date your not gonna give him any of your goodies so my advice (just to make sure he donsn't get lucky) is to leave it like a jungle and wear your worst period pants that way it's a no way hahaha :lol: you've made me smile let me know how hot (or not ) your date was !!!

hi hon
sorry dont no a mobile waxer where you are but have a good time on tuesday
tracy x

haha its mad only seen him once then he went to iraq for 8 weeks (he is a body guard) and now he is back. i have spent 8 weeks counting down the days and chatting to him on msn and phone. lol. at least i feel i know him pretty well. so he is staying at mine but there is NO way he is getting goodies straight away although after 8 long weeks (and the rest) lol its gonna be pretty hard to resist. will keep you all updated xx

so exciting going on dates i remember it well lol !! been a long time though !! Any way did you have any luck on the waxing situ ??:lol:

well no i didnt infact i bought a veet warm wax roll on and thought i would at least do my legs but managed to spill it everywhere and burnt my fingers lol. anyway the date was AMAZING! the most amazing guy ever, cant wait to see him tomorrow night xx

When I was single I use to make sure I never waxed or shaved for a date(kept everything covered so they could not see) but trust me its the best protected sex ever because no one is coming near me when I look related to a hairy monster!!!:)
Glad the date went well:hug:

I am not mobile but not far from Manchester in Altrincham if you need a wax in the future.

Latest posts

Back