models wanted for brows/brazilian waxing with wax queen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tingle

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am doing a one to one training with the wax queen in brows and brazilian waxing on the 24th April.

I have one model for eyebrows but she wont let me wax the other bit as she is a friend and she doesnt want me to see her bits.

Can anyone help???

I have nightmares about booking training time with a legend in waxing and having no models!!

Please help geeky ones!!

Thanks

Lisa

Ha ha ! Legend in me own lunch break. Don't ever worry about me; I may sound fierce on here but when you meet me, you'll see that I'm not really.

Don't stress. xxx:hug:

Shes a pussy cat !!!! Although she did call me a Mare LOL. Wished I lived nearer and I would definetely model for you xx

Oh no

I hope I haven't offended anyone. I am so looking forward to it and I am so nervous. I just know I will start stuttering again.

I saw Kim at excel and just stood there with a rabbit in the headlights look.

I am really excited about the training just a bit awe struck. lol

Thanks for all your replies

Lisa

Oh my goodness... no model.

i would help out, especially as i'm seeing Kim then anyway, but i'll be there probably long after your training has finished, as I work during the day.....

If your training is close to my appointment, and if Kim doesn't mind, i don't mind being your model.

Hiya minipig,

Thank you so much for your offer. I might see you there!

I really appreciate all the help you geeks have given me.

I have one model now, for which I am so greatful. I would like to thank her for giving up her time to help me.

I am so excited now.

Thank you all :)

Latest posts

Back