Moderators hey..do we need them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We would also be tempted to use the site to advertise our own business for free, wouldn't we Collin!!!

Tst tst tst Ken ..how could you be so cruel....... and there's me thinking all I had to worry about was my spilling (opps there I go again):hug::hug:

TEA AND BISCUITS? When did I miss those? ... I bet they were double choc chip too! Mind you, you can't beat a good custard tart! :green:

...or a krispy kreme!!!

with out Mods it would be like a day at beauty school where the instructors forgot to show up....CAT Fight is the first thing pops to my mind!!

I agree Mods do a fab job. I am newish to salon geek and still finding my way, and hold my hands up when I say Iv taken advice the wrong way on one occasion!:irked:

I thought other therapists where questioning my intentions or making me feel I had to defend myself, and I got defensive, then a moderator stepped in and sorted me out, by explaning everyones intentions! I needed that :smack: to make me realise how stupid I was being, also I find written text instead of verbal can come across differently from what that person actually wants to say, and moderators can help clarify in a big way.

A big thumbs up for moderators!!!:)

Latest posts

Back