Moderators hey..do we need them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
ok guy's so while the mod's are all away showing off at Excel and having a good time a good chance for me to dive in and make this quick posting:)

My question is..

Do you think that the Mod's do a good job for us in keeping his site in order and therefore relevant to people wanting advise or do you think the same forum standards would be maintained without them.

If you do feel they are surplus to our requirements ...what could we do to keep them occupied all day??

(this is going to be a very intresting thread-sorry Mod's :hug:)

The mod's make a huge difference on here.......make post's clear,help sort out heated thread's,spelling,they dont get paid for it.....(i think!!)....but they help keep this site running....if we did not have the mod's....ANYONE could just get in and pick at anybody's post.....

The mod's do a wonderfull job and if there was anything we could help them with it would be......dont take reply's to seriously,spelling's and have respect for this site.....xxxx

I don't visit forums often so I thought our little world here was the norm. I was shocked when I saw the type of posts and behaviour on other forums.

So, YES, YES, YES, the mods do a great job and are vital to the success of this site.

If they weren't here, we wouldn't be able to call this a 'professional' site at all.

You obviously haven't been around when war breaks out:lol:

Yes we need them and we luv em (crawl, grovel, apologising for all sins):green:

Of course we need them!! So many members make a huge effort to post politely, respectfully and professionally but there are those that don't!! The mods do a fab job in putting a stop to slanging matches and keeping threads on track..... As well as correcting spelling, editing titles, putting in paragraphs, removing trade prices, removing names, etc.......

Our mods rock!!!

We need them, there is no doubt. I dont believe you can have any online forum or community with out mods. Even the smallest forums soon end up with issues if there aren't mods there. Lord knows what would happen in a community this size with out our mods! Actually I think we do know :lol:

Mods diffuse things when needed, pull heads in and stop rows when needed, correct spellings that would otherwise cause a post to be unreadable or get overlooked, close topics when needed to keep the peace, keep things tidy or simply move them to the right place and sooooooooooooooooooo much more.

Could we be with out them? Hell no, personally at times I think they should all have medals in here!

The beauty indusrty, in general, is classed as one of the most bitchy.

Too damned right we need mods!!!

This site would be a mess without them.

MEDALS to ALL of them
(personaly I wouldn't want their job for anything)

xx:hug:xx

The mods are fab ........
somebody has to close those pesky Ear Candling threads :)

The beauty indusrty, in general, is classed as one of the most bitchy.

Too damned right we need mods!!!

This site would be a mess without them.

MEDALS to ALL of them (personaly I wouldn't want their job for anything)

xx:hug:xx

i totally agree and could not have said it better myself

Give it up for the mods!!!!!:hug:

ok guy's so while the mod's are all away showing off at Excel and having a good time

Not ALL of us !!!

It wasn't until I recently became a mod that i fully appreciated the work they do....I used to see things changed and edited sometimes and think.."lighten up"...now I realise that its nothing to do with lightening up...there are very important reasons why things have to be edited/removed.

Its like the old housewife joke.....

Man comes home and says to his wife "what you been doing all day ?"....
So one day when he comes home and all hell has broke loose, and house is a tip...he asks whats going on she replies....just showing you what happens when i don't do anything all day !!!

I wouldn't even want to think about what would happen if there was no mods on here.

Can you imagine all the shenanigans Adele would get up to if we didn't have Mods?????????? :eek:

I am a member of a few forums....and there are Mods on them all....is this not always the case? I imagine there would be an outbreak of forum war without Mods...:lol:

xxxxxx

We are not all away at Excel - some of us had to stay to make sure you all toe the line.

Thanks for the appreciation - it is a tough job only some of the time, most of the time it is mundane day to day things we deal with.

I think the biggest problem with an online community is that people do not give the benefit of the doubt often enough - the assumpton is always that constructive criticism is negative "picking on" or the b word (bullying) lol.

ok guy's so while the mod's are all away showing off at Excel and having a good time a good chance for me to dive in and make this quick posting:)

My question is..

Do you think that the Mod's do a good job for us in keeping his site in order and therefore relevant to people wanting advise or do you think the same forum standards would be maintained without them.

If you do feel they are surplus to our requirements ...what could we do to keep them occupied all day??

(this is going to be a very intresting thread-sorry Mod's :hug:)

I am not even going to respond to such a stupid question! What planet are you from man, duh!!!

We are not all away at Excel - some of us had to stay to make sure you all toe the line.

opps looks like im busted already..was rather hoping you guy's were all away having a good time so I might just get away with this thread a little longer :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if anyone saw that documentory where they put a load of kids in a house without any adult's around..all hell broke loose and they turned into animals.........makes me wonder what a forum full of you lovley ladies would turn into without any parents (mod's) around to keep you all in line :):):)

I agree that without the Mods the site would be a bitchfest at times, They do a fab job and dont get a penny for doing it, So I think we need to stop and remember that this site wouldn't be the best if it wasn't for the mod squad. Respect to the team :hug:

opps looks like im busted already..was rather hoping you guy's were all away having a good time so I might just get away with this thread a little longer :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if anyone saw that documentory where they put a load of kids in a house without any adult's around..all hell broke loose and they turned into animals.........makes me wonder what a forum full of you lovley ladies would turn into without any parents (mod's) around to keep you all in line :):):)

Much the same as it is now....hair...make up...nails...beauty....bits of this...bits of the other....

It would just be a little more messy....:wink2:

somebody has to close those pesky Ear Candling threads :)

he he he ...shame they also didnt help that poor guy on the back sack and crack thread who was begging them to close down his own thread...were were they then hey:lol::lol::lol:

he he he ...shame they also didnt help that poor guy on the back sack and crack thread who was begging them to close down his own thread...were were they then hey:lol::lol::lol:

if you open a thread, you also have the ability to close it..... try it

if you open a thread, you also have the ability to close it..... try it

I never knew we could close our thread's......i thought that was just for the mod's or premium geeks?????....see ...with this site i learn something new everyday :green:

Can you imagine all the shenanigans Adele would get up to if we didn't have Mods?????????? :eek:

I am a member of a few forums....and there are Mods on them all....is this not always the case? I imagine there would be an outbreak of forum war without Mods...:lol:

xxxxxx

HELP!!!!

I'M BEING PICKED ON

WHERE IS A MOD WHEN I NEED ONE ?????
:green::green::green:

Latest posts

Back