Moderators hey..do we need them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guy's so while the mod's are all away showing off at Excel and having a good time a good chance for me to dive in and make this quick posting:)

My question is..

Do you think that the Mod's do a good job for us in keeping his site in order and therefore relevant to people wanting advise or do you think the same forum standards would be maintained without them.

If you do feel they are surplus to our requirements ...what could we do to keep them occupied all day??

(this is going to be a very intresting thread-sorry Mod's :hug:)

This very definitely did apply to our Mods and this site :rolleyes::confused:

COLLIN!! your putting your life on the line a bit on this one aren't you!! lol.

The mods do a fab job. I wouldn't wanna do it!!

...Although I would like to have spell correcting powers, lol, because nothing bugs me more than incorrect spelling and grammar. I know sometimes we are in a hurry and just bash away at the keyboard trying to get our message across (kinda like nailzoos avatar lol).

Give it up for the moderators!!!! :hug:

Their hard work is very much appreciated.

Oohhhh Colin - if you were hoping this to turn into a negative thread i think you will be sadly mistaken!!

Has anyone ever told you not to argue with a big group of women?!? :lol:xxxx

This very definitely did apply to our Mods and this site :rolleyes::confused:
Most of the Mods were at home this show...as sadly so was I!

I think I understand now Collin...Thanks and Thank you too for all the nice comments for the Mods and Salon Geek.

Its nice to know that no-one said.."waste of time, get rid of em"......:lol:

Most of the Mods were at home this show...as sadly so was I!

A pity Cathie :hug: I missed it too

(I was referring to that paragraph, though, because Collin said he meant sites and mods generally, not just this one, and clearly by his first post, he didn't.:))

I think I understand now Collin...Thanks and Thank you too for all the nice comments for the Mods and Salon Geek.

Would we dare......:Scared::Scared::Scared:

Adele gets down on bended knees...............again:)

A pity Cathie :hug: I missed it too

(I was referring to that paragraph, though, because Collin said he meant sites and mods generally, not just this one, and clearly by his first post, he didn't.:))
|I see it allnow :hug:

Ok,

here's a question.

Would you leave about ten children, all 5yrs old, alone for 24 hours... in one house?????

Can you imagine what would happen?
Food on walls
perhaps a child bound and gagged in a closet
overflowed toilets.....
A bald cat
a painted dog...

the list goes on.

THAT is what would happen if Salongeek did not have Moderators.
:lol::lol:

Adele gets down on bended knees...............again:)

You should ask Sassy for a job if you ever find yourself in need of work!!

...Sas knows what i'm on about!! lol.

:green::green:

You should ask Sassy for a job if you ever find yourself in need of work!!

...Sas knows what i'm on about!! lol.

:green::green:

Tell me, tell me.............I suspect this is smut and filth..............if so I'm up for it:green:

ok guy's so while the mod's are all away showing off at Excel and having a good time a good chance for me to dive in and make this quick posting:)

My question is..

Do you think that the Mod's do a good job for us in keeping his site in order and therefore relevant to people wanting advise or do you think the same forum standards would be maintained without them.

If you do feel they are surplus to our requirements ...what could we do to keep them occupied all day??

(this is going to be a very intresting thread-sorry Mod's :hug:)

OMG You are a cheeky bugger:smack:.
Great idea behind this thread, it's a shame people didn't quite "get" it.
I won't go on about what the mods do for us, as it's all been said.
:hug:For the mods and :hug:for collin (you crack me up).

Ok,

here's a question.

Would you leave about ten children, all 5yrs old, alone for 24 hours... in one house?????

Can you imagine what would happen?
Food on walls
perhaps a child bound and gagged in a closet
overflowed toilets.....
A bald cat
a painted dog...

the list goes on.

THAT is what would happen if Salongeek did not have Moderators.
:lol::lol:

With ear candles and onions abound

Last edited:
Sam moderates the mods, bless him, we're an unruly bunch really lol

There have been some fab replies to this thread :hug:

there certainly has been:hug:

So I guess a few good more years of "modding" still to come before you can finaly switch off that P.C.....and thank god for that :hug:

By the way..if you'r the Mod's ...does that make us the rockers then??? ( or is that showing my age yet again:lol::lol:)

So sleep tight knowing were all very much apreciative of your hard work...tomorow is another day!!!!

and thank goodness no one did so...god forbid..can you imagine the comments to that one ....really though constructive observation is a wonderfull thing and without it...well where would we be:hug:

and thank goodness no one did so...god forbid..can you imagine the comments to that one ....really though constructive observation is a wonderfull thing and without it...well where would we be:hug:

No one would even think it, and if some one was to even hint at saying it I am guessing they dont value their little Geeky hides much :lol:

Long may they keep watch, it wouldn't be the same place with out them for sure :hug:

We certainly do need them. They do a great job.
Have you ever visited a site that isn't well moderated?
They are a total joke.
This site shouts professionalism constantly.

Latest posts

Back