More ways to promote your business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh me to please, if you don't mind 😊

And me? Pretty please x x

Please can you send this to me also x

Hey everyone, how much are you using social media to promote your business? And I'm not just thinking Facebook but also Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat ...

Snapchat? Sounds intriguing. I'm just facebook at the mo dont really get twitter. Have a business board that I share stuff on but nothing major

please could you send me the draft also ... much appreciated

How's everyone getting on?

I've managed to set up three coffee meets with local bridal businesses at the end of the month.

Michelle x

Yeah, Twitter search can be really useful. Just login, search for anything like 'hair', 'hair color', 'damaged hair' ... anything that pops in your mind. And then reply to people and give them advice. They will appreciate it, follow you and eventually you will find someone who will become your loyal customer. :)

Please could you send it to me as well x

Snapchat? Sounds intriguing. I'm just facebook at the mo dont really get twitter. Have a business board that I share stuff on but nothing major

I actually use SnapChat on a pretty regular basis for promotional stuff. I will send snaps of color clients to my friends and will update my story weekly with "This Week at Generations" with a bunch of pictures from the week. I haven't seen a lot of return on this, but it's totally free and doesn't take a lot of time to do. I have gotten a lot of compliments on it, just no customers...yet ;)

Please can you send me a copy of the email too please :)

Can I get a copy of the email too please. xx

Great Advice guys!

Hi ya please can I get a copy of the email. Thank you so much. Xx

Balanced Andover, would you mind telling me more about how it went with the Bridal shops and how you approached them xx

Hi Can I please have a copy of the email also x

I have just written a letter to the local paper offing a prize worth £100 (from the price list) for a competition. I wrote it a bit like a press release.

So I'll watch this space to what happens with that!

Jemima :)

Latest posts

Back