Moroccan Tan is fab

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire bear

Reaction score
I just want to tell everyone how fab I think morrocan tan is... We previously have used xen tan in the salon for years with no issues but have replaced it with morrocan tan it's just a cut above.
I had the exotic range 11% this morning ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403028616.631748.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403028630.665691.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403028642.243862.jpg

Wow thats dark. Can you let us see how it looks tomorrow please. Cheers, Mick.

I used yhe 10% original on myself. Loved the colour. Wasn't too keen and smell or fade off though :(

I'm going to try it again at some point xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used yhe 10% original on myself. Loved the colour. Wasn't too keen and smell or fade off though :(

I'm going to try it again at some point xxx

I think the fade off has been fab..... I'm really shocked you have experienced that x

My partner sprayed me, maybe he over sprayed. Lol. He doesn't normally, but you never know lol

Like I said I'm going to give it another go anyway as loved the colour.

What's the exotic range? Is it darker? X

I tried it and fade off was a nightmare!!

Have to say I've got my sample of 10% original on currently & it's sticky!
Will wash off & see the colour outcome tomorrow.

I found it was a fab colour for a 2 hour tan but fade off was not good .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

i tried it, thought colour was ok but smell and fade off dreadful! Nice packaging though. Shame about the downsides. X

Me and my colleague sprayed each other the 2 hour tan...i showered after 3 hours and was white till next morning when i was golden brown but the fade off made me look like a crocodile!! Colleague left hers on overnight liked the colour but neither of us liked anything else especially with the price...shame cos i really wanted to like it

I've had no problems with fade off.... Had 3 spray tans with a week between each one and used their gradual tanner Inbetween at home and had comments every day saying how fab my tan is....

I'd like to try the exotic one, this one smells abit like soap, is the exotic one sticky?

Il admit it hasn't got the greatest smell they say it's supposed to smell like honey.... I haven't noticed it's any more sticky than any other tan I've used... Maybe you've sprayed on too much solution? X

My partner sprayed me, 55ml he used so id say average.
I'm spoilt I use xen tan which isn't sticky at all so I'm not used to it.
But desperate to add a express tan to my treatments.

My partner sprayed me, 55ml he used so id say average.
I'm spoilt I use xen tan which isn't sticky at all so I'm not used to it.
But desperate to add a express tan to my treatments.

We used xen tan too that's what just changed from... But yeah maybe I haven't noticed it been sticky because I've showered it off sooner I love it for that reason alone.... It's also infused with argon oil so shouldn't be making people patchy it's really nourishing for the skin x

Moroccan Tan original collection (8,10,12%) has a 2hour rinse off time ... Still 8-12 hour development time. Problems with fade off my be down to leaving the tan on too long.

I personally LOVE the exotic collection from Moroccan tan. It comes in 11 and 15% the difference with the exotic collection to the original is that it has FT100˚ (Firming & Toning Technology) "A blend of caffeine, vitamins and O2 to achieve firmer skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, resulting in overall younger looking skin, while maintaining natural moisture balance."
Which is great for your regular tanning clients as getting this on there skin every week is going to do it wonders!
The exotic collection also contains Rose hip oil, which any skin geeks out there will have heard of. It's a luxury ingredient used throughout skin care brands as it's a powerful antioxidant and also fights drying and ages!

My skin loveeessss the 11% exotic Moroccan tan as I have the skin of an 80 year old lady! Really dry and I have eczema down my arms so the added skin care benefits in the exotic collection do me wonders. I would usually get really bad wear off due to my eczema but my skin just loves those added ingredients!!

I didn't like the fade off either. My legs went all patchy, I hated it. Wasn't that keen in the colour either.

I have just received my sample of Moroccan tan.

I have the 8%2 hours tan.

I have a question - does the tan develop in 2 hours or does it still take 8 hours, but can be washed off after 2 hours?

Wow! That's a fab colour can u post pics after colour guide is washed off please? Looking into new tan solutions, this site is fab for feedback!x

I haven't tried this tan but I use fake bake and always get positive feedback from clients they all really like the colour and they love the new 60 minute solution- this is my favourite too I applied it to myself last night and it looks great, the colour is fab (left it on for three hours) it comes of nicely too I don't find it goes that patchy compared to most other tans .

Latest posts

Back