Music to play while treating clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flippin eck! cant believe you have to buy a licence to play a bit of background music! Thats just ridiculous! Does anyone atually buy one! lol

I was just thinking the same thing :confused:

i found a couple of classical/relaxaion cds from my local craft center webbs and down low they sound great even i same times drift duringa facial:)

When I spoke to them last year I was under the impression that home salons were subject to the same rules......

Well im damn sure im not gonna paying for a licence to play music in me own home! lol

Some relaxation tapes are that bad i could probably record my own a few guitar and piano chords, a bit of recorder and my son does a brilliant whale.

Some relaxation tapes are that bad i could probably record my own a few guitar and piano chords, a bit of recorder and my son does a brilliant whale.

pmsl :lol: well i play piano...maybe i should knock something up too lol :green:

Just wondered what music people like to play in the background while treating clients - do you have relaxing music for facials, massage, etc, and more up-beat music for other treatments? Any particular favourite artists, bands or styles?

Am just wondering as I am a bit of a music nut and quite a fan of New Age and chill out music.

My friend has her own beauty salon with four rooms and she has different music in each room which goes with the decoration of the room, one is oriental, one feathery and light and angelic, one is like the sea (her salon is on a harbour) and the other is, ohh, sort of mediative.

But if her client has a fave. peice of music she will play that. It is soooo lovely.

I'm currently setting up my nail business from home and i'm doing up two playlists for when clients come - one playlist for Spamanicures ( relaxing music) and another playlist for applying acrylics ( maybe something a bit more upbeat).
:)Does anyone have any suggestions of songs for some background music?

Latest posts

Back