My attempt at 3D flower

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyT

Reaction score
Hi

While waiting for the Sunday Dinner to cook, I thought I would have a play.

After reading the 3D flower brush topper, I made this using Retention+ and flawless pink. I'm quite chuffed if I do say so myself?

What do you reckon? You like?

Attachments

• acrylic flower 002.jpg
    acrylic flower 002.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
wow thats brill. I wish i had the patience to have a go at something like that it looks so delicate! How long did it take to do?

That's flipping marvellous!

I think you've pinched that rose out of the bunch you had from valentines or some other occasion and took a pic trying to fool us you made from acrylic didn't ya! :lol:

You have a great talent hun:hug:, looking forward tro seeing the whole bouquet! I could not even attempt that!

Thats is fab

Well done

That's so realistic .... very well done, and thank you for posting the pic for us to see.

Amazing Simply Amazing How did you do that?

it is beautiful

it's so good well done.

That is really really good!

You have a great talent hun:hug:, looking forward tro seeing the whole bouquet! I could not even attempt that![/quote]

For the whole bouquet, ill see you in a few years!!

Thank you for all your kind and positive words!

I just followed one of the tutorials on here and voila my version! It took me about 2 or so hours to do!

It is a bit fiddly at first but once it gets bigger its alot easier!

I plan to add leaves and maybe a few more roses! I shall keep you posted!

It's really beautiful and you should feel very proud of it. Well done! :)

Wow, thats so pretty, I have no talent in that direction at all, I spent the morning trying to put daisy's on an old glasses case:rolleyes: they are all like me,
different:green:

Very pretty well done x

lovely job there!! x

Woow amazing! I couldn't say that it is your first attempt looks more like competition work! Fabulous!

It's my first ever atttempt at doing 3D stuff!

mmmmm what can I do next?

How fabulous is that,. it looks like a real rose xxx Set your mind free and go create!

Well done hunnio.
Glad that my tutorial helped you certainly followed it to the t...:)
Once you get started you get hooked I know that I am lol

Wow!
It looks so real! Well done you.

Latest posts

Back