My comp nails Level 2 L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Lady J

Reaction score
Hi All

Thats me just getting round to posting my pics. I would be greatful if you could have a look at my nails and comment ethier good or bad.

I did these nails for the level 2 in L&P this was my 2nd comp. I came joint 5th with Jac Extreme Well done Jac:) . I'am happy with my placement as I have a better score than the last time. In the Novice comp came 3rd with 91 points and in level 2 I came joint 5th with 239 points. So I'am happy with my score.

Let me know your thoughts Good or Bad.

Thanks very much for the help with how to get these pics on am not hot on the pc lol

Thanks
Sarah x

Attachments

• Mags nails 005.jpg
    Mags nails 005.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 160
  • Mags Nail.JPG
    Mags Nail.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 152
well done hun :hug:

Well done hun,Your close up is very blurred when you open it but the other photo is fineThey are very nice just make sure your shape and side walls are consistant

Hi Hon,

The one hand pic is too blurred to comment. Could really do with some different angle pics to comment properly. Its all about consistency so try to get all the sidewalls straight and the length all the same. One tip I would give (and this is to mean no offence to your model btw) is to get a different model. The look of the models hands can make or break it for you. You need a model with longer, more slender fingers with good long nail beds, then you're almost half way there. hth xx

I see a definite improvement from your first competition nails....especially in zone 1...your coverage is much better. Smiles could be a bit more consistent but they are sharp...I think the middle finger one is the one that may have lost you marks....but again is hard to tell with the fuzzy photo.

Your nails skills still far exceed your photography skills!!!

Well done........and Good Luck in May for the Scottish Competition.

Well done Sarah, it was really nice to meet you and thanks very much for the perfect pink, you have done amazingly well, fancy getting the same points and being sat next to each other, even if we were both trying to polish at different times:lol:

Thank you all for your comments. It was my Mum I used as my model this time because my friend that I used through my tranning and for my 1st comp was working and couldn't get time off. My poor mum used to have lovely hands unitl Arthritis set in poor sole:sad:

Well thanks for the commemts

Sarah x

You did really well, especialy travelling all that way and with a new model....I would say to concentrate on consistent smile lines....straight side walls ( which I can't do lol) and finishing.....pick up a load of points next time for those combined.

Also look at the scores for your polished hand....I have lost loads on that the two times I have entered!

Latest posts

Back