My daughter has posted this video of our dog on you tube!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Awwww that's soooo cute Bev ... Bob really brought a smile to my face :lol:

Thanks for sharing btw :hug: xx

I love Bob :Love: he is a wee cracker.
I do agree though Bev your daughter is MAD!!!!!!!...in a good way of course :lol:

Bev do you think your daughter would make me a pair of.....JEAN'S!! :)

XX

Ooooh Those are definitely designer! I wanna pair! :green:

What a poppit!

Well it's a first. I have now seen my first dog in jeans... LOL!!

Your dog is sooo cute Bev. :)

He's completely oblivious to not only his new jeans but his star status :lol: He's gorgeous :hug:

Your dogs adorable, thanks for sharing, love the jeans and I think he looks dead proud wearing them iykwim, hehe.

Forget about the jeans, that sock sure looks tasty, where can I get me one of those?

Thanks everyone!

Yes, he'sa bit of a show off in his new trews isn't he lol!
Cracks me up he's not even aware he's got 'em on!

It was so funny, my brother came round for a BBQ with his family & I said - Oh, you've got to see The Bobster in his jeans! My duaghter promptly dressed him in them & he came parading outside - everyone creased up! Then we threw his ball down the garden and he dashed off - as they do and was back in seconds - MINUS the jeans???! God only knows how they came oof, but one minute he was rushing down the garden in them, the next he was back, ball in mouth minus the trews!
I guess it was one of those 'you had to be there moments', we all just totally fell about in stitches, it was such a quick:lol: change!

He probably ran down the garden pretending to fetch the ball so he could get a chance to slip them off!

Bev do you think your daughter would make me a pair of.....JEAN'S!! :)

XX

Send me your measurements Ange, she'll get working on them tomorrow....do you need a hole for your tail??
She does quite a good job with those! LOLxxx:lol::hug:

PMSL Bev, that is priceless, love the jeans!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back