My first lipstick attempt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
After wearing and loving the stiletto for a couple of months I thought I would try out the lipstick nail.
Lot of tweaking needed I see now the pictures have been taken, and they feel massive after wearing the sleek stiletto, but I will see how I how I get on with them.
Opinions please guy's love em? hate em ? :hug:

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 87
i love these, cannot get my head round stiletos:hug:

I like the shape of these hun and the design is gorgeous!!

Well done babes
Sue x x

I haven't voted as I am not experienced to do so but I love the design, quick q tho, how on earth do u cope with them that long??

I haven't voted as I am not experienced to do so but I love the design, quick q tho, how on earth do u cope with them that long??
There actually shorter than I wear my stiletto's, I can't wear short nails well, I have more problems with them :)

Thanks for the nice comments geeks, you spur me on....:hug:

I think they are beautiful. Love the color scheme! :)

I really like the colour and shape, although to my eye the thumb nail, looking at the side view, looks a bit thick.
Nice job :D

I really like the colour and shape, although to my eye the thumb nail, looking at the side view, looks a bit thick.
Nice job :D
Thanks for your comments Sandi, the thumb does look thick in the picture, but its not as it looks, it's the way it is laying on my hand, you sort of have a shot of the whole Thumb on the slant iykwim :lol:. x

OMG magic eye or what. I thought the same as Sandi but now just had another look and it is the width of the nail that makes it look thick.

Fabulous! I love them. Just be careful taking your eye make up off, ok? lol xx

Wow, they are gorgeous..xx

Gorgeous suze, your really good at nail art too.

Smarty pants:hug::lol: I love them xx

Latest posts

Back