My first nail biter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Pink Pink

Reaction score
Did a nail biter last night.. was scared! LOL x
She was happy, although I knew I could do better. It was L&P which I haven't done in a looonnnng time so I guess I was out of my comfort zone. She is a factory worker and needs the strength.

Mixed nsi rose glitter with clear powder and a touch of white. Nail beds in clear powder with embedded swarovski crystals in thumbs (can't really see them).

Was a bit dishearted afterwards:cry: and the glitter managed to get onto the nail bed even though I used two different brushes (same liquird though - doh!)

Anyway - I thought I'd share

Attachments

• Nail Biter.jpg
    Nail Biter.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 157
they look lovelyhun im going to start putting pictures up of what ive done as ive now started to mess mixing colours. i really like these though and to say shes a nail biter!! they look fabulous x

dont be to disheartened as we all see flaws in our work but i think you made a good job on these,do you have a before picture?
i think you choose a good length for her and the colour was pretty.
nsi do some fab coverage powders that can make a huge difference in the result if you ever needed a helping hand.
well done.x

I think you did a lovely job.. I'd like to see the before pic too... puurrleeeaaasee:)

Sorry guys, was done at college so don't need before pics for the course so didn't think to take one. Just need some pics of completed sets for evidence in porftolio.
:irked:

her ring fingers were fine in comparison - was her index fingers most affected.

Latest posts

Back