My first not to be client ! (waxing)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vgml

Reaction score
I just started offering male intimate waxing. I received email from a girl who tried to arrange appointment for her boyfriend. her emails were long blah blah blah saying that he has shaven before and now hair is about 1cm long and if he will need triming before the appointment ( in 2 weeks time). I just responded to let it grow and that I've booked him and see you then.
I received another email from her how excited she is (!), that they written in both diarys appointmet date. And she asked for one more thing... she asked me if I would be offended if he is wearing a male chastity device :eek: and he will take it off b4 I start but he MUST put it back on as soon as I finish waxing. aaaaaaaaaaaa, I had to google it cos I had no idea what is she talking about and WTF!!! I've seen the picture.
I replyed: okaaaay, let's just cancel this appointment.
Her replay: It's a shame you cannot wax my partner. He was lookin forward to it. I can send him in without it on, if you can forget i asked. I just like him locked up especially arround over woman.

I just hope that situation was one off as I just started offering this service. :(

Hi Hun,
I Have just googled it. OMG didn't even know they existed !!!!!!!!!!
I would have cancelled too.
Good luck with future clients, don't let this unusual client stop you doing a waxing service that you have trained to do.
I am sure you will get plenty of normal clients.
Best wishes
Lotsa luv x x x x

I've had way too many pervy requests - particularly when I advertise on Gumtree. I've had to put it in very plain language on my website that this is not a sexual service in any way and don't offend me by asking.
It does seem to have tailed off now as a result of that. Bloody idiots.

I just googled that...and I'm really sorry I did :suprised:

Thank goodness you cancelled.

too scared to google it! i think some dirty burdies get a kick out of shocking people - wouldn't be surprised if it was him e-mailing you all along! freaks! xxx

too scared to google it! i think some dirty burdies get a kick out of shocking people - wouldn't be surprised if it was him e-mailing you all along! freaks! xxx
Go on Google it.............I was shocked !!!!!!!!!!!!

My curiousity got the better of me...errrrr why?? I suppose whatever floats your boat really...lol

Go on Google it.............I was shocked !!!!!!!!!!!!

not a chance! i'm home alone tonight and it might give nightmares :Scared:...maybe after a few vinos but im faaaar to sober just now! i like to think i'm a worldly sort of person but i've never even heard of these! (and eurotrash used to be one of my favourite programmes!:lol:)
it can't be any worse than i'm imagining surely... i'm no engineer but i'm really struggling to figure out the mechanics of it :D! xxx

i just googled it... OUCH! haven't seen them in the m&s lingerie dept before! :D xxx

Oh my goodness...!:o Just googled that yuck!! Glad you cancelled that one, couldn't believe wot I was looking at:eek: ha ha wot the hell:?:

gotta be a whindup!!

And there's me waxing naked men ALL DAY LONG and I can't even give it away! How come nobody says anything inappropriate to me? DAMN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

Kim, I had the training with you 5th May, remember? I haven't even started yet and this happened.
But I am determined to be a professional waxer and I will not let this incident get to me :)

Last edited:
My second male client for intimate waxing a couple of days after i trained with Kim was a complete pervert. I refused to see him again, his girlfriend? and him gave me loads of hassel via email and text. Threatened to come to the house so ' i have got to wax him' and all sorts.
I kept a couple of choice things by the door, informed the police as well as telling the police what i will do if he turns up. Also if they get a call from me they need to bring the ambulance with them. The police traced him and spoke to him. Luckily i had his van and van reg.

My second male client for intimate waxing a couple of days after i trained with Kim was a complete pervert. I refused to see him again, his girlfriend? and him gave me loads of hassel via email and text. Threatened to come to the house so ' i have got to wax him' and all sorts.
I kept a couple of choice things by the door, informed the police as well as telling the police what i will do if he turns up. Also if they get a call from me they need to bring the ambulance with them. The police traced him and spoke to him. Luckily i had his van and van reg.

i'm sorry you had to go through that fena - it sounds really scary... although i'm glad the police were so helpful...
you know, i was joking away earlier in the post about creepy sex toys but the fact of the matter remains that there are weirdos out there and unfortunately in our line of work, we seem to attract a LOT of them... i've worked in salons for years and naturally felt very safe but i'm pretty new to the whole mobile beauty industry... i'm pretty poor and had to make my website myself and while i think it is quite professional looking, i still get calls/e-mails from creeps... i used to reply something along the lines of "i am obviously a professional massage therapist... your number has been saved and will be passed onto the police should you contact me again"... but ive since been advised that some people get their rocks off by just getting a reaction... so my advice to all you guys and gals out there is - IGNORE! xxx

Chastity device. Hilarious. I can't stop laughing.

I like to think I'm quite broad-minded and not easily phased but what annoys me about this girl is that what she said to you is totally inappropriate. Whatever goes on between the two of them - fine! - but she doesn't need to share it with you.

How ridiculous anyway. What happened to trust in a relationship LOL.

That said, I would like to reassure you that there are plenty of lovely male clients out there. Totally normal guys who don't misbehave in any way. I personally have had very little contact ever with their partners. I actually think that in itself is weird. I would not be happy if a guy contacted me to book his girlfriend in (control freak!) so why should it be any different the other way around?

I'v got some brill male clients, some of who have refered me to the wifes/partners. Though wifes/partners have made their own apps, lol.
If anyone sounds 'wierd' or asks questions which are abit 'strange/stupid' i dont allow them to come. I would rather loose money than have a weirdo again or something worse.

Maybe this just demonstrates certain areas of my life a little too well, but I don't see why it should be an issue. Tbh, if he's kept chaste by his gf who is probably (from the sounds of it), his Domme/Mistress, he would not act out of line at all, for fear of punishment or disappointing/displeasing his Mistress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back