my first proper customer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_lisa_x

Reaction score
Oh my god, :D:green:

I had my first proper customer last night, she got my number from yell.com. i think it went ok but it did take me 2 and three quarter hours to do a full set.

I didn't take any photo's but i just thought i have got to tell someone so I told everyone and it wasn't enough so i thought i'd tell my fellow geeks!!!

ok i'll stop going on now.

Oh my god, :D:green:

I had my first proper customer last night, she got my number from yell.com. i think it went ok but it did take me 2 and three quarter hours to do a full set.

I didn't take any photo's but i just thought i have got to tell someone so I told everyone and it wasn't enough so i thought i'd tell my fellow geeks!!!

ok i'll stop going on now.

YAY!!!! Well done. Great feeling. I'm sure the client was happy with the result???? And don't worry about the time ... It will improve. Congratulations you are on your way!

Good for you Lisa...well done xxxxxx

awww well done :green::hug: Bet your feeling rareing to go now!! lets hope you get lots of clients now xxx

Hey you very well done. :hug::hug::hug:

well done hun really pleased for you x

thanks guys yeah I am really happy and rareing to go.

can't wait i'm gonna do a leaflet drop at some point to try and get some other interest.

Well done hunnie x

Well done, the hardest one is out the way now. :hug:

Latest posts

Back