My first set of white smiles from my day in Leeds at CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Hi guys, well this is my first set of custom nails which i started at my course at cnd and finished at home. The pinkie is the first i have ever done with white smiles free hand. One of the nails is my fab tutors and the rest i did today. As soaked off my lost the plot nails and rea did. Please can you give me any comments on how to improve as i want to get better and better.

sorry could not upload on here so in my albulm xxx
Thank u guys , good and bad, but constructive comments please :hug:

Very pretty great job
i love the tattoo on the foot

Thank u hun, u are a star, i am sooo proud of them, but would love any advise on how to impprovexxx:hug:

just upping cos soooo proud , xxxx

I really like them, you should be proud. You could try different smiles from subtle to extreme to get yourself used to customising the smile to all kinds of nail shapes. xx

I am playing with making more extreme smile on tips, but keep finding the product has set befor i get there and getting it up to the point i want. I shall keep trying then do some real hands. xxx

Well Jenny, I've had a look at your nails and they are just lovely. Now just look back to your original post about how deflated and defeated you felt about nails and then think about the new rush of excitement you must have at producing a first set as lovely as these are. What a turn around!!

Well done you for sticking it out. :hug:

Well Jenny, I've had a look at your nails and they are just lovely. Now just look back to your original post about how deflated and defeated you felt about nails and then think about the new rush of excitement you must have at producing a first set as lovely as these are. What a turn around!!

Well done you for sticking it out. :hug:

You have just made me cry, thank u soo much hun, and i mean that from the bottom of my heart xxxx:hug:

hun when doin deeper smiles a good way i was told was dont try get it all done in one bead ..
add the ears after you have done the middle bit (am sure someone else will explain this better than me , i have had sevral malibu's, :lol: )

You have just made me cry, thank u soo much hun, and i mean that from the bottom of my heart xxxx:hug:

Give over you soft so and so... :cry:

Wow, Jenny, just had a peeky in your album and you go girl!

I am so glad that you decided to accept the CND challenge and look at you now. :hug: That is what I just love about this company, not only do they teach you the product and technique but they give you the drive and confidence in yourself to go as far as you want to go within this industry.

I am sure that your nails will go from strength to strength now and keep that belief in yourself and you can't fail hunny. :hug::hug:

I have just looked and am amazed that these are your first attempt at smiles, ok the length of white is not the same on each nail, but other than that I think these are lovely. I don't feel experienced enough to comment on any other aspects yet as I've only been qualified myself since Sept, but well done!
Please keep it up I know you have as much passion for nails as many other geeks on here, and you have tried so hard, with your determination you will succeed!

oh wow....you did a great job there!! I take it you are gonna stick at it now!!! Cause if you are still thinking not...YOU SHOULD!!!! They are lovely and you should be rightly proud.

I think you did a FAB job and I love the snowflakes, too! :)

:)With those being your first set, you are well on your way!!! Beautiful job!

~Candy~

Latest posts

Back