My fitness pal iPhone app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ps dont no how to add people yet but mine is lilavernon if anyone wants to add me :) x x

Kids cereals is usually sugar. 200-250 average for a bowl of cereal with semi skimmed milk is normal. If it isn't full of marshmallows and chocolate, it's fine, honestly. :) If you still think that's too high you can opt for other things outside the carb category like egg white scramble, yogurt, fruits, but you really don't wanna go too low in calories for breakfast or lunch because that's when your body is active. In the evening is when you wanna keep it light because that's when you're winding down and getting ready for sleep.

Why am I working out a bowl of Cheerios & semi skimmed milk is 350 calories? Do you think that's too high? x

I have weetabix, slow release energy.

Why am I working out a bowl of Cheerios & semi skimmed milk is 350 calories? Do you think that's too high? x

usually cereals are 30g servings then add your milk, I think your having double the serving, I just checked my fitness pal & 30g cheerio with milk is 175 calories x

Sometimes when you add a food to your diary you have to scroll down the list until you find your exact match x

Like lush-lash is saying, maybe you're doubling the serving? I usually just list each ingredient separately because I tend to have either more milk or a little extra cereal than what's listed with mine. :lol: For me, 60grams of Cheerios would be about 1/2 cup according to my food scale (fills like 2/3 of a short tumbler). Getting a food scale might help clear up how much a normal size portion is.

Last edited:
I'm doubling up then aren't I! Whoops :-/ I probably do have more than 30g though! Will have to invest in some scales x

I'm doubling up then aren't I! Whoops :-/ I probably do have more than 30g though! Will have to invest in some scales x

30g dose not seem much I weighed my special k yesterday and I had double 😳x

Hi
I used to use it. So after reading this I am going to start again.
I am n11cxy if you want to follow. I am not sure how to follow others though.

X

30g dose not seem much I weighed my special k yesterday and I had double 😳x

:lol: yes! 30g is way too small and not enough to fuel me in the morning in anyway!

:lol: yes! 30g is way too small and not enough to fuel me in the morning in anyway!

Ahh glad it's not just me I thought I was being greedy 😳x

I have reduced my cereal to 40g, I was having about 60g before but have reduced it over a few days, I've hardly noticed the difference.

You've got to watch the sugar in cereal tooo!!

With cals I'm not soo bad but sugar is a bloody nightmare!

I should have 30 sugars a day an I always go over!! I can eat only 600 cals but soo much sugar!!
I was on slim fast with your ment to have two shakes a day and a main meal (I was only having one) and one shake had 30 sugars in!!! Much to my joy i came out covered in big spots in my face from all the sugars :( so I've now got a more protein based version which only has 9.2 sugars in!!!

I am on it too lol but because I am very old lol didn't understand the metric measurements lol I put in 28 stone and over 6ft thought I seemed to have lots of calories x

I am on it too lol but because I am very old lol didn't understand the metric measurements lol I put in 28 stone and over 6ft thought I seemed to have lots of calories x

Haha I'm not great at Maths at the best of times! X

Lost 3lb this week :) that includes a boozy hen doo on Friday & a meal with the hubby on Saturday. Pretty pleased with that! x

Lost 3lb this week :) that includes a boozy hen doo on Friday & a meal with the hubby on Saturday. Pretty pleased with that! x

Wow that is good well done x

Brill well done! 😊x

How's everyone getting on??!!
I feel so much more focused :)

Diet start monday haha been sayin this for 2 weeks now!! 5 weeks til my birthday tho, dont want to be this flabby in the pics!!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back