My Home Salon - I Broke Even Lastnight!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammylou

Reaction score
Hello Geeks

I am so excited and wanted to share with you.....

I set up a home beauty salon in October last year and have managed to break even!!!!

I am so thrilled, at the time of setting up we were super broke and it was a real leap of faith to pay out all of the money that was needed, I was worried sick about it but now it has paid back every penny and I am even in profit by double figures lol!!!

Of course after Sunday at Excel this is all going to be worth nothing!

For anybody who is thinking of taking that leap - go for it, work hard and make it pay for you. I love my home salon, it's a beautiful place to work and I am so lucky to have it.

Love to everybody, can't stop smiling

Samantha

Good for you hun, glad its paid off for you.........setting up from home is the best thing I have ever done too!:hug:

Well done :hug: Be careful this weekend - its lethal!!

Congratulations! You have given me a boost. I have experienced delays in setting up my home salon but I am now ready to get going properly and often wonder if I have done the right thing. I am taking that leap of faith right now, so it is great to hear positive news. Well done :)

well done you! I would love to have a home salon...think i need a house 1st though, my parents dont want me doing nails here!

well done hun!
your obviously doing something right!....keep up the good work xx

thats good news!

Fantastic, well done :hug:

Well done and congratulations ...................... now share your tips hehehehehehehe

What inspiring news, you should be proud and have reason to celebrate. Good luck and happiness all the way. :hug:

Good for you, it gives me hope for a future of possible profit. Wow.

:)

Hi Samantha, excellent news...i have a home salon to, best thing i ever did quitting my job and deciding to provide beauty treatments from home!!! :hug:

Great news - Hopefully it will allow you to enjoy it even more now that you are worrying a little less about recouping costs.

Hoping you have another great year
:hug:

Latest posts

Back