My latest Nail Art..Im so excited, i love it (if i do say so myself)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~bec~

Reaction score
Hey there guys, this is my lates nail art i just finished doing on myself. I love it and was so excited about it i thought i'd share it with you all.

28542222.jpg

Hi Bec - They are absolutely stunning - makes me embarrassed with my attempts! You should submit some pics to the nail mags. Well done!

Bec, they are lovely ... keep it up ... and keep on showing us! :)

Hi!

They look really nice,how long did it take you to do them?i'm going to have to try and do some nail art and show it off on this site.when my nail has grown back! which broke a few weeks ago.

anyway! WELL DONE.......

keep the nail pic's coming.

fudge said:
Hi!

They look really nice,how long did it take you to do them?i'm going to have to try and do some nail art and show it off on this site.when my nail has grown back! which broke a few weeks ago.

anyway! WELL DONE.......

keep the nail pic's coming.
i think it took me about 1/2 an hour to do one of my own hands, and that was taking it pretty easy. Also i disigned the design as i was going, so that took a bit of time too. I guess if i had to do a full set for someone, it would take me about 40 minutes.

They look gorgeous Bec :D

well done bec your an inspiration to us all,keep those pictures coming

tracey

I can't see the picture! :cry:

Can't see the pic either :cry:

Yollie

Me neither lol

me neither :cry:

I can't see the picture on this thread but if you view her profile you can see the picture in her gallery assuming the nail art was titled 'swirls'

They're really good, though I could never do it on myself ( maybe only on my left )

They look absolutley fab Bec :)

Jo xx

I just had a look, they are so cool............. reminds my of cappucino with all those swirls................ yummy !!!!!

I've seen it in the gallery now...... Wowwwwwwww

They look fab...have to try them one of these days....but as they said before...they won't be half that good :S... Well done you

Yollie

Just had a peek.....WOW!!!! I am so green.. :green: ..I don't think I will ever be that talented!!!

there brill bec,

i would be excited too if i produced work like that

Fantastic design ;) Just had a peek at you web site, Wow brill pictures.

Bummer, dont know why the picture is gone, :cry: , so here it is again....
28542222.jpg

Thanks geeks for all your comments. I appreciate them big time!!!!

You are truly an artist! I am in awe! Very nice.

Latest posts

Back