My little Shellac project!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image_zpsb885051c.jpg
[/IMG]

Ooh I think I did it :)

Yay go me lol xx

Yay go you lol, they look brilliant , here's hoping I get the same result, but say though it's gotten me a few likes on Facebook so that's a good thing in itself!

Yay go you lol, they look brilliant , here's hoping I get the same result, but say though it's gotten me a few likes on Facebook so that's a good thing in itself!

Thank you :)
Yes mine got lots of Facebook love which is really nice.
Her nails still have a way to go to me in top condition but we're getting there.
This was done with gellux.
The biggest thing was when she did pick at them at Xmas she felt terrible but I got her back in ASAP and didnt tell her off I was just ridiculously encouraging as that's what they need.
The psychological help we give us just as important as doing the nails.

Good luck!! :hug:
X

I have one client on my program that I launched at the beginning of January. She had treatment number two the other day and we can already see the difference!

I can't wait to do the proper comparison picture. :)

Well done. You will get so much joy out of doing her nails.

You should check out my thread - has nail biting caused this. I have a mum and daughter who were both severe nail biters. They been coming every 2 weeks since just before Christmas and the results are amazing. Neither has bitten their nails but they have nibbled around the nails at the skin. I've told them both off and do far the telling off is working. Lots of photos on my thread so worth a look xx

Have any you done this with shellac also? What has the results been like? Good idea?[/QUOTE]

I've done this too. The results after two weeks were brilliant.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359629665.559299.jpg

What a great idea. Can't wait to see the results x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Ive been thinking about doing this for a while and you ladies have given me the kick up the bum to do it. Ive now just launched a nail biter program

thanks so much :hug:

Vicki x

Amazing Idea!! Just pinched it and advertised on FB :D Thank you!!!!

I've done a giveaway and also a 4 week programme for £50 with T&C's, treatments can only be on a Monday/Tues/Wed when I am quiet! Hopefully get some good business, feel ive undercharged a bit but I am normally £18 with a half price set after 5 but at least it will be on quieter days and I may get customers for life out it!

There was a similar thread to this a while back and I remember thinking how interesting it was.

I always encourage biters to try shellac and I have an album on my facebook showing the results but my only quibble about doing a programme is that I think discounting it in anyway is slightly unfair to your already loyal Shellac ladies, I could imagine if you did , for example, do a pay upfront an receive your 4th free with the programme a few of my ladies would ask why they couldnt do the same.

I want to offer a full on programme but I am not sure how to do this fairly.....

There was a similar thread to this a while back and I remember thinking how interesting it was.

I always encourage biters to try shellac and I have an album on my facebook showing the results but my only quibble about doing a programme is that I think discounting it in anyway is slightly unfair to your already loyal Shellac ladies, I could imagine if you did , for example, do a pay upfront an receive your 4th free with the programme a few of my ladies would ask why they couldnt do the same.

I want to offer a full on programme but I am not sure how to do this fairly.....

I have a loyalty program for my regular ladies that isn't included in the nail biter program so my loyal ladies are still happy
Vicki. X

Great results here well done girls! I'm doing this with my niece but her nails are literally bitten to the quick (they make all your before pics look long!). They are on tiny nail beds too and the length is shorter than the width of a shellac brush so they are an absolute nightmare to paint. We've done them once so far 3 weeks ago and I was going to redo them this week but there is barely a mm of growth! The shellac is still perfect so she hasn't touched them but they are just not growing :(
She solar oils religiously twice a day but is there anything else she could do to make them grow a bit faster? They were covered in cuticle when we fist did them and I did a thorough wet pep with cuticle away, should I encourage her to gently push her eponychium back inbetween treatments do you think?

Thanks xx

Waffle retail some cuticle eraser to go with her Solar Oil this would be very beneficial to her. I'd also recommend maybe upping her solar oil to 4x a day. xxxx

Waffle retail some cuticle eraser to go with her Solar Oil this would be very beneficial to her. I'd also recommend maybe upping her solar oil to 4x a day. xxxx

Thanks happy feet I don't have cuticle eraser at the moment and won't be putting an order in with S2 for a few weeks so what could I suggest in the meantime? X

T

I have to say this is a fantastic idea and I've just picked someone to model a free trial of a programme to show the results. Thanks for the idea and inspiration xx

My offer is a 6 week package for £60. Treatment each week for 4 weeks then a final treatment and assessment 2 weeks later. My nails are usually £15 so that's a saving of £15 but my usuall ladies would only have 2 treatments in this time so would only pay £30 anyway. If they wanted to get their nails done weekly I think I'd happily charge them less anyway so I don't think anyone feels they are missing out.
I also do a loyalty card for regular clients.
I make sure my nail biters pay the package price upfront as this encourages them to stick with it as they know in the back of their mind they've already paid. X

Zooks, maybe if you explained to any clients who question your nail biter program that they have a bad habit you're trying to help them break, they might not feel slighted. I think the idea that was posted for the biters to pre play their services is great, and how would anyone know what sort do arrangement was made between you and a client anyway?

Ooh I love a project! Look forward to seeing the progress! X

I would like to offer it as a fully fledged service on my pricelist this is how other clients would know.

I don't offer a loyalty scheme at the minute, perhaps I should be introducing this also then it makes it easier.

6 weeks is a good period f time for them to allow a good nail growth and see a difference. If you do it as pre paid, which I would also do, how do you feel if they change their appointments (given the circumstances aren't exceptional) if it takes them over the 6 weeks?

:)

Latest posts

Back