My Map - please add yourself :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on there now too xx :)

I'm there Deb :D fab idea x

Last edited:
added myself with lots of scratching of the head, but my entry doesn't look like everyone elses! must be unique? one-of-a-kind!

I,m trying to add myself but it does not like me:cry::cry::cry:

trying clicking on the pin a few times. I did this and eventually a little drop down menu appears for you to fill in your details and upload a pic.

i am on the map!!!!!.....great thread debs xxx

Ive done it too, brilliant thread.
cheers
Natasha

Ohhh I'm on there!!!

I'm on there too but no Geekys live by me yet!

me and my colgate smile are on the map lmao :green:xx

I'm a lone pin....across the pond, sigh!

Wooooo after trying all day to add myself it has finally worked I think it was starting to get fed up of me swearing at it :lol:

OOO I need to have a look - been to the hairdressers and got back a little while ago - thank you ALL for adding yourselves :green:

To ADD

way hey loadsa Geeks - including the lovely Mrs Geek :green:

Glad you managed to add yourself Karen :green:

Jeni, you are on your own but we do have Retired Geek in West TX - I know quite a few miles inbetween but hopefully some of the geeks from other states or countries will add :green:

AND Sandi and Naomi in Spain :hug: :green:

Kelly from Greece :)

Last edited:
Seems i live in an unknown location in the USA :lol: Cant seem to change it either :cry:

Ok I changed it and I am now in the right place xxxxxx

Last edited:
Think im on ok now, but seem to living in a field! Near enough I guess! lol
Marion x

I've added myself too. :)

Added myself but i chickened out of adding my ugly mug so put a business card there instead, cant be scaring everyone away from Bradford lol

UGH I'm A NAIL GEEK not COMPUTER i cant get the pin to move it says i live in MO i live in NY I know its my fault but its better in my mind to blame it on the computer

I'm on, but it's a looooooong distance away from everyone and I'm all on my own. :lol:

Latest posts

Back