my nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi im a new geek and was hoping any comments on the set of l+p sculpted nails i did on myself today :rolleyes:,
i trained with nsi. i have been a member since march but have been a bit shy to post any of my work.

just added clearer photos after some kind geeks told me about the little flower on my camera lol !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the site.

Do you mean the nails you have in your profile album? Your smile lines look good but pic's a bit too blurred to be able to offer critique. Do you have a macro function on your camera?

i am going to try that now, now very good with cameras :lol:

not having much luck with my camera :irked:, but feel free to comment on what you do see, i'm mad as i've plucked up enough courage to finally post a thread of my work and the pic is blurred xxxxxxxxxxxxx also the pic is on my profile i couldn't get the pic on to the thread, (not doing very well am i:cry:)

your nails are looking pretty good, especially if you sculpted them on yourself, i can only just put tips on myself:)

from what i can see they are looking good hun.they all look consistent with shape,length and your whites.they have a nice finish to them and your smile lines are looking excellent.
i cant wait to see a clearer pic.
keep up the good work,you definately have a knack for nails.
i use nsi too and i love there products.xx

From what I can see, very nice work. These are nails that the public will gladly pay full price for:hug:
Your camera!
The macro function is usually a button that has what looks like a tulip next to it, and if you have an anti blur function you need to press that to.
Then take a shot the same as the one you already have. Then a side view and then one thats face on to your free edge.

They look great well done, i have never trained to sculpt that's next on my list. x

Latest posts

Back