my new beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel's25

Reaction score
im new at adding pictures, so this the only way i knew how, help always welcome!!
can you look at my profile and look at my album and give me your feed back on my new room pretty please guys.

xxxxxxxxx

It looks very nice and welcoming chick.
I love the colours you have used and the pastel combo works well.:hug:

It looks really nice. Well done!

do you think i need to change anything? xxx

it looks lovely I am so envious x

I reall, liked the rooms, the colours are great and muted, and would suit male and female.
I liked the choice of print for the canvas and you said it would cover the chair too. Will the print be used for blinds/curtains too?

I thought the furniture was super and wouldn't have guessed that they were bargains from Ikea.

Well done you!

Last edited:
The room looks great, very tranquil :)
The furniture looks really good too

I looks lovely. The cabinets are super and look ideal for storage and display.

Best of luck with your new venture :hug:

Your room looks gr8. Good quality furniture and accessories, well organised and above all very CLEAN! Your nail technique looks excellent 2. Best of luck with your business.

I think it looks great hun im soooo jealous wish i has space to do that!!

It looks lovely, well done. Do post new pics with the curtains and covers.:)

Good luck!

I really like your new beauty room, I love the colour of the table pink, might get one myself,

Looks lovely kel, i love the furniture! Where abouts in Essex are you based?

Loved it, looks good, nice furniture with a good colour combination hope you do well.:lol:

thank you guys i have had some lovely feed back from you all. everything i was hoping it was.

im based in saffron walden

x

Latest posts

Back