My New Toy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I tried this a few months ago, and didnt think it was very good, but seems that it works well for others, sometimes you just have to give things ago. What works for one, wont work for another.

Hi all you very talented individuals out there, I must say by reading all your threads gives me great inpiration....I have a question.at what point in the gel process do i apply konad. having said this . after is it ok to use uv top coat and cure. or do i need another coat of base gel after konad....hope you can help me...as u guessed i am a brand new tech and just love this.....

Hey guys noticed some of you were looking to get the konad products online this site has everything and is the best value for money trust me ive done my homework enjoy.:)

was about to post link but dont think i cant if anyone would like the link maybe contact me in private

Last edited:
I am a new stockist of Konad and have done my best to keep prices and P&P at great rates.

the link isnt working for me where should it take me?

it just takes me to a nailuropa site to buy cheap air fairs ect

Hi Julia

Sorry was that aimed at me or Maneater?

if it was me if you PM me will give you my website :)

it just takes me to a nailuropa site to buy cheap air fairs ect

original nailuropa site was taken down by the owner a while ago. This thread was started a few years ago now.

I just got one of these and they are brilliant, my clients love them! great designs too.

you can get them off amazon.co.uk

Latest posts

Back