My New Toy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~bec~

Reaction score
Hi ya Bec

Just had a peek at your new toy :!: They look fab, is the stamp easy to use :?: And is it available world wide :?:

Just had a look at your new art work - looks very good, might have to invest in one of those at some point.

Hi

that looks really effective bec. do you use normal nail art paint with it? what other stamps are included? is it a professional product or for retail?
Is it available in the uk?

wow they look lovely very impressed where did you get the stamp kit from?

I definately want to know where to get one of those from! (in the Uk)

I Got One Too! My Kids Thought It Was Great And Keep Pestering Me To Get Them A Small Kit Each For Their Birthdays!!!!!. Just One Thing I Found Against It Though, Is That You Can't Mirror The Images To The Other Hand. Obviously Some Of The Designs Are O.k Such As Handbag Etc As They Same Both Sides, But The Shoe You Need It Other Way Round To Mirror, Like Airbrushing You Turn Stencil Over To Mirror. But So Easy To Do, Think I Might Contact Them To Do Designs Opposite Way So Can Mirror.

Yep, Mirroring them is a problem. i got them from an Australian importer, i order from them on the net. Surley i reckon there would be someone in the UK who imports them too.

I still think hand painted kicks ar$e, this is more a quick/cheap alternative for people.

You use the nail polishes they recomend, as they are thicker and colour dense. I tried normal nail polish and it is too thin. Their polishes are well priced but.

There is heaps of designs to choose from.
This is an Australian site:
http://www.nailart.com.au/

They are fab.I've got mine from KJT beauty,nails&training Ltd.Their web page is www.training4beauty.co.uk mine one is only starter kit £22 but they do salon kit is £65 but I am not sure about prices cos they were 15% discount in the Show.

I was looking at that kit for doing children's parties - quick and easy being a must when they won't sit still! I wasn't sure how well they'd come out but your pics look fab. Deffo going on my shopping list now, methinks.

Very stunning!!! Great thinking ... quick and still beautiful!! :wink2:

i got mine from manchester gmex last year and its great, you can buy the discs and the polish speratly. i use mine all the time.
zoe

did you find it hard to use was worried the disc may slip so didnt get one, looks like youve go the knack hun
x

hiya

the discs have a kind of non-slip backing so they stay still. really simple to use just need to put polish on template thick enough- to fill the grooves for a sharp print!
scattyfox said:
did you find it hard to use was worried the disc may slip so didnt get one, looks like youve go the knack hun
x

Ok i want one too! Im C**p at nail art and this sounds like a god send to me! Which company seems to sell the best type? Can you use acrylic paints with them?

i got mine from www.training4beauty.co.uk very helpful and quick. it says to only use the special polishes they sell for the kit as it has to be quite thick. i havn't tried paints tho!

tinacrawshaw said:
Ok i want one too! Im C**p at nail art and this sounds like a god send to me! Which company seems to sell the best type? Can you use acrylic paints with them?

Your work is great.I picked one up in QLD last year and have had great fun with it especially on my toes.Though I have had some troubles with some of the designs not fully coming out but I guess practice makes perfect.
Sam

Latest posts

Back