My poor sister's nails...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~shelley~

Reaction score
My sister moved to Kenya a few months ago & went to get her nails done a few days ago for the 1st time & the results are horrible:irked:, she said the tech used Gel & took 1 hour 20 mins, its cost her the equivalent of £26 & that is very expensive considering in Kenya a 3 course meal with wine is only about £10 for 2 people!

She said her fingers are so sore & they were bleeding after she did them, I told her off for not stopping the tech as she knows loads about nails as she has been supporive of me since day one & took a massive interest too:smack:

I feel so bad for her, she is coming to visit next month so hopfully i can give her a lovely set but she obviously needs to find a good tech over there:eek:

Be prepaired for this pic lol:eek:

gemmas horrible nails.jpg

Hi shelley

Im sorry your sister had a bad experience.. the nail are terrible and look very sore... SHE WILL GET A LOVLEY SET FROM YOURSELF WHEN SHE GETS HOME xx

OMG:eek::eek::eek: Your poor sister those nails are shocking

MY GOD, i have seen some in my time, but they are truly awful x

Shocking to say the least. Bet they were stinging..Bet she is counting the days to see you. And to think she paid to have those awful nails:eek: xx

I have no doubt that there are excellent and experienced nail techs in Kenya, as in any other part of the world. I am also sure that there are NSS in Kenya, as in any other part of the world. I hope your sister finds an excellent tech.

I have no doubt that there are excellent and experienced nail techs in Kenya, as in any other part of the world. I am also sure that there are NSS in Kenya, as in any other part of the world. I hope your sister finds an excellent tech.

Me too hun, she is limited to where she is allowed to go due to her husband being in the Forces so its probably going to be a hard job to find another good tech in the areas she is alowed to go but she is going to try & find someone on monday to remove them:eek: Bless her!!:green:

xxxxx

OMG, ouch! That looks so sore :eek:

Bless they do look painful. Make sure she uses plenty of Nurture oil, Solar Oil etc.... which will help in the healing process. :hugs:

oh my god!!! I am so shocked. Poor girl

Wow that looks awful :(
How do you even do that? Did the tech attack her with nippers?

i cant believe they actually still charged her for them!!

ocuh ouch ouch . that looks so painful. poor girl. they are shocking. what have they done to cause that sort of damage?

Latest posts

Back