My shellac actually fell off, lmao!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katelisa

Reaction score
I just looked at my feet, and look...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318413526.088497.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318413526.088497.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 471
Oh no! Looks like you've had it on a while though?

Noo! 2 weeks lol.
Last one stayed good for 8 weeks!
I was so shocked when I noticed.

R you sure that you just didn't miss that toe lol... What colour is it, really like them.

Did you find the remains?

I had a gel nail disappear during the night, I never found it!

Havn't come across it as yet! It's probs in my bed somewhere, or down the plug hole.

It's tropix with an irridescent coral glitter. My fave.

Havn't come across it as yet! It's probs in my bed somewhere, or down the plug hole.

It's tropix with an irridescent coral glitter. My fave.

Lol! x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I did my sister rockstar toes and on that same toenail hers has come off too on both feet lol! I didn't believe her that they just fell off! She said she just looked down and one was gone then a few days later the other had! I thought she had picked it! Haha x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

i was out delivering leaflets and i put my hand through someones letter box and when it came back out my gel nail was missing, i never got a phone call to go and retrieve it though x

LOL

I had a client who I'd done Shellac rockstar toe nails on two weeks prior and the Shellac on one of her big toe nails just fell off in the parking lot of the salon on her way into her appointment. She brought the Shellac in with her to show me. I looked at her toe for signs of peeling and there wasn't any so I had to believe her.

I find it funny how we think we knowthat it doesn't 'just fall off', but it really did!

i was out delivering leaflets and i put my hand through someones letter box and when it came back out my gel nail was missing, i never got a phone call to go and retrieve it though x

Imagine if their child had choked on it, you'd have a law suit on your hands! :Scared:

Imagine what the home owner must've thought.

lol luckily it was one of those houses where you think 'i might go home and print off a free cleaning service with any treatment' flyer :lol:

Imagine if their child had choked on it, you'd have a law suit on your hands! :Scared:

haha yup compensation nation! any claims a gain :wink2:

Lol ! they maybe just thought you were leaving a sample along with your leaflet :lol:

Lol ! they maybe just thought you were leaving a sample along with your leaflet :lol:

I think you may have just come up with a new promo idea there!

love it! if it ever happens again to me or anyone else atleast we know have an excuse if the person ever rings to complain!

Latest posts

Back