MYscara Training 21/05/11

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

Is anyone going on the training for MYscara tomorrow, I am and very much looking forward to this exciting new product.:biggrin:

It is my first step into the popular world Eyelash treatments (other than the usual tinting/perming etc) with LASH Perfect training booked also for July.

I'll gladly pass on my feedback nxt week if your thinking of doing /interested in the course.

Thanks x

I'd love your feedback Amber. I don't do any eyelash treatments at the mo and am quite intrigued by this......

Have fun!

i am intrigued by myscara so please do pass on feed back look forward to it :rolleyes: xx

Hi all

Is anyone going on the training for MYscara tomorrow, I am and very much looking forward to this exciting new product.:biggrin:

It is my first step into the popular world Eyelash treatments (other than the usual tinting/perming etc) with LASH Perfect training booked also for July.

I'll gladly pass on my feedback nxt week if your thinking of doing /interested in the course.

Thanks x

Hi Minkus,

Where r u doing the training for that? And how much. Bet your excited love doing a new course. Hope u enjoy : ) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I too would love to know more about this treatment and where you can do a course!

I'm interested - what exactl is it and how does it differ from regular tinting?

I've been seriously thinking about doing this course, I'm about 75% sure that I will!! Lol.

Ian from GlamLash has very kindly been e-mailing me lots of information.

I would appreciate your feedback :) Have fun!! Xx

I'm interested - what exactl is it and how does it differ from regular tinting?

Hiya, tinting your lashes basicaly just colours them, using MYscara adds volume and length and sets lashes into a curl, in the same way mascara does, the benifit of MYscara is no smudging! it is waterproof and lasts for weeks, you wake up looking like you have nipped to the bathroom and put on your mascara! hth x

I hope you enjoy your course.

We have an Events forum which is a subscribed forum for companies to post details of their courses. As this is a paid for service, we feel it is unfair to have discussions about other course dates outwith this forum.

If there is an entry in the Events forum for this course then all discussions should really take place on that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back