Nail Art Clay Canes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Website below sells them in the UK

DIY

Fantastic sandra thanks xx

Glad to be of help :lol:

She doesn't sell the blades yet, but any very sharp blade will do, you need to try that out! Maybe you can find one in a hobby store, like i did?

I just asked the webmaster from Beautytech about the shipping costs, and this is what she said:
I adjusted some of them to priority flat rate envelope that's $17.00. I wont ship airmail to overseas.. no insurance and no guarantee against loss!

New designs just arrived she told me, she will put all of them online tomorrow (our time).

Thought if they was it would be easier as they are in UK,
Thanks Xena for enquiring for us xx

hi
i have ten blocks of fimo classic clay is that the clay
and if so i can make my own that be cool
i will be having fun

has anybody cheched out the site
INDEX
they deliver in uk

thanks to all for looking up where to purchase in the uk. i'm off to invest in some arty bits.

excuse me for sounding really stupid, but what exactly is fimo nail art and how does it work. ive tried to look it up on the internet but it doesnt really explain how it works, and from what i see from all the pics its a gorgeous thing to do.

hope someone can help

xxxx

ive found it !! fimo nail art site New Page 1

ohh i can't wait to try them & i love Noticablenails work really fab...i was also inspired with a nail art from an earlier thread money\dollar nails...i found a website that you can copy the notes without any probs ..know what i mean

Last edited:
I have both the fruits and the sweet canes from the uk store and they are fab and look great too.

janey K could you let me know the website which you have found the dollar notes on? please ive been looking averywhere to find them

:hug:

I have both the fruits and the sweet canes from the uk store and they are fab and look great too.

janey K could you let me know the website which you have found the dollar notes on? please ive been looking averywhere to find them

:hug:

ive pm you the link emma

Could I have the link aswell please??
ive been wanting to try dollar nails for ages.
Thanks
Stacy

INDEX
they deliver in uk

Yep, and I've ordered fruit (as have loads of geeks) from them but I want flowers and they don't have flowers atm.......

why don^'t you do them with l&p and a bit of paint?

INDEX
they deliver in uk

these have just go new stock in and post and packing very good just placed an order and for all the girls who use paypal they take that too. they havent quite got the selection as beauty tech but they are getting there.

Yep, and I've ordered fruit (as have loads of geeks) from them but I want flowers and they don't have flowers atm.......

have just been on the site they have a small selection of flowers just in case you want to have another look. but depends on what ones you want.:lol:

have just been on the site they have a small selection of flowers just in case you want to have another look. but depends on what ones you want.:lol:

I've just ordered some flowers from them they only came onto the site yesterday!!

I've just ordered some flowers from them they only came onto the site yesterday!!

glad you got your order in i got email this morning telling of delays but will email on dispatch which i think is very good since they are a small site. am looking forward to getting and having a play around.

Hi everyone, I'm a polymer clay cane designer and I create unique polymer clay canes that you can use in your nail art. Questions? Feel free to ask!

The technique to create these designs is called Millefiore. You can read more about what these millefiore canes are at my website: C.A.Therien Polymer Clay Arts.

Here are a couple of my favorites:
cane505.jpg

cane475.jpg

Thanks for looking! I hope these designs are inspiring!

Cat Therien

Latest posts

Back